Pizza was almost declared a "vegetable" by Congress weeks ago.

Whats wrong with the tomato sauce on Pizza's? I think its the cheese and grease that is the problem with pizza's :)

An authentic Italian pizza uses fresh tomato sauce and there is nothing wrong with that, pretty healty :)

Anyways, the sauce is a product made from a vegetable. Especially because of the added components.
And the pizza can be max. vegetarian, but I prefer Hungarian (salami rules!) or Bolognese (spaghetti/macaroni/penne/lasagne/pizza, all good).:)

Tomato is a vegetable. Content differentiates vegetables and fruits mainly. But of course both fruits and vegetables contain a lot of valuable and important components.
The plant itself is in the family of potatoes btw.

To quote:

A glossy red, or occasionally yellow, pulpy edible fruit that is typically eaten as a vegetable or in salad.

You see I'm not a botanist. Product taxonomy tells it's a vegetable. Nutritional value wise it's like a vegetable, it's used like a vegetable. + here it's told in every school it's a vegetable, and tbh I never read the opposite anywhere until now. But I guess it doesn't really matter:)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back