PC2 Pitting notification in race

Had a great online race but got disqualified for not pitting...i thought the engineer might say i need to pit or see some kind of flashing notification.

So where do i look to find information/notification telling me i have to pit?

Need some kind of fuel calculator based on timed or lap session, always guessing how much fuel i need, if i can remember how many laps the race is.

I dont know if the spotter notifies you of a mandatory pit or not...you can edit your hud to show a pit request...it may give you a visual of mandatory pit?
Fuel calculator...most the cars ingame motec dash will tell you your total fuel, last lap and avg you just have to cycle through

Had a great online race but got disqualified for not pitting...i thought the engineer might say i need to pit or see some kind of flashing notification.

So where do i look to find information/notification telling me i have to pit?

Need some kind of fuel calculator based on timed or lap session, always guessing how much fuel i need, if i can remember how many laps the race is.
I had the same issue yesterday night, disqualified the last lap for not doing pitstop while I was 2Th. Usually it appeared me a notificacion at the bottom right corner of the screen. But not this time, or maybe I didn't see it because too involved in race. I'm using crew-chef and "He" did'nt say nothing.

I also find that while you are at the box (for example in qualifing, before race) is missing the information about how many laps is the race and the rules... or somebody know where to find them?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%