F1 2010 Pitstop changes during the race

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
I'll aks here my question:

on dpad u can set engine mode: there should be 3 options "fast" " middle and lower one (i dont rebember the name of this option)
I was playing Kuala Lumpur GP, it was raining from the beginning of the race so i used on quick setup the option where for example top speed is: very low...
During the reace rain stopped and track was dry so i changed tyres to slick and i wanted to change eginde to fast on dpad but i couldnt. there was only 2 options, middle one and the lower one...there was no fast option. why ?

I'll aks here my question:

on dpad u can set engine mode: there should be 3 options "fast" " middle and lower one (i dont rebember the name of this option)
I was playing Kuala Lumpur GP, it was raining from the beginning of the race so i used on quick setup the option where for example top speed is: very low...
During the reace rain stopped and track was dry so i changed tyres to slick and i wanted to change eginde to fast on dpad but i couldnt. there was only 2 options, middle one and the lower one...there was no fast option. why ?

Playing in career mode? Chances are you havent developed the fast engine map in an R+D challenge yet.

PS - the lowest map is 'Cruise'

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back