Pitlights question

Hey all!

Let's say i'm coming down the start/finish straight and approach the pitlane lights. Can i see on the lights if someone is coming down pitlane? Like do they blink or show another color of something?

It would be great if i could see it somehow because for example in Donington the drivers exiting the pits drive right into the line of fire but if the drivers on the start/finish straight would know someone is exiting the pits he could choose another line into T1 and avoid an accident waiting to happend.

strictly speaking you shouldn't be using that tarmac ;) but you can see them easy with name tags on, thats how I tell. The pit lights will always flash if someone is approaching the line regardless of if anyone is in the pit lane at the time.

We've raced there lots of times in the past with no major problems, just needs everyone to be alert to the situation in hand.

• Andy Marsden

Removes a bit of realism but I always race with Nametags on when online, this being one of the reasons.
They are also good to see of the car behind you is trying to overtake you for position or is lapping you.

• Andy Marsden

You only have it if you run the game from the Evo shortcut mind (never seems to work for me using the RACE 07 or STCC shortcut).

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 137 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 190 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 376 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 517 38.9%