Resource icon

Apps PitConfig Marocco2 Plugin 1.2-AutoUpdate

Login or Register an account to download this content
Marocco2 submitted a new resource:

PitConfig Marocco2 Version - Fork of the popular PitConfig

PitConfig Marocco2 version (M2V) V1.2

Based on the Pit Menu (by NAGP MadMac) and [PitConfig](http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/pitconfig.28683/), this modified version has the following characteristics:

- The app is used to configure the work to be performed on the pit prior to stopping the car on the pit spot. Note: Pit Stops are available only in Multiplayer at the moment.
- Works on any screen resolution (may not work in window mode).
- It's...

Read more about this resource...

This app is severely outdated. This shouldn't be used nor installed with current AC version

is there an update coming ? id love to use it as for i use my D pad that would normally be used for the pit menu for TC and brake bias so this app would come in very handy.

is there an update coming ? id love to use it as for i use my D pad that would normally be used for the pit menu for TC and brake bias so this app would come in very handy.
Unfortunately, there won't be any update. For your D-Pad tho, it can be remapped via Content Manager, so you can use Gamepad+keyboard for driving/select pit strategy

Unfortunately, there won't be any update. For your D-Pad tho, it can be remapped via Content Manager, so you can use Gamepad+keyboard for driving/select pit strategy
Hey Sorry to bother you once again, but i was wondering if there is any possible way i could fix this ? an app like this would really help me in my endurance races

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back