Apps PitConfig [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am trying to get pitconfig 1.75 to work but I can't seem to find the pit button on menu on right side. I installed the "app" folder with python(pitconfig) into the apps folder and put the icons into the "icon" folder under "gui" in content. but there is nothing to select when I am in the car menu on right. Please help. sucks not having this app for races. lose so much time.

I am trying to get pitconfig 1.75 to work but I can't seem to find the pit button on menu on right side. I installed the "app" folder with python(pitconfig) into the apps folder and put the icons into the "icon" folder under "gui" in content. but there is nothing to select when I am in the car menu on right. Please help. sucks not having this app for races. lose so much time.

Did you enable the app in the Options -> General -> UI Modules area?

I'm on the phone and it's hard to search, so if this has already been asked sorry. Is it possible to had tire pressures?
Cause with the recent updates it's almost impossible to have two kind of tires with the same pressures.

Anybody having issues with PitConfig in AC 1.12? Someone in my racing league stated: "I tried to use it last night in offline practice and when I got to the box the dialog came up and disappeared as normal but nothing happened. In this case not only did it not work but I couldn't even manually enter the stuff I wanted." I've not had time to test this myself, and we have an endurance race around Nordschleife this evening. :-0

@MJRL so none of the apps are responding to clicks? do they do anything if you start driving around? I occasionally have apps fail to load, but I've not seen them on the screen but failing to do any work.

@MJRL so none of the apps are responding to clicks? do they do anything if you start driving around? I occasionally have apps fail to load, but I've not seen them on the screen but failing to do any work.
Yes and No. :) Sometimes they start to work if i minimize the game, and sometimes don't.
It happens sometimes, not allways, the other day, on a two our race i have to do another pit stop, cause i couldn't add two more liters in the pit cfg, in a race in nordschleife. :(

Last edited:
OK, i am not alone. At least.
I just do some practice at our server online and i could not find the app at the right side - it disappeared. Then i trained offline and all was fine. Weird, hope this will be sorted our until our next league race at Wednesday. Would be unfair if it workes for some drivers and others have to do all manually at the pit stop.. I use 1.7.5

Edit: Strange, after i deleted everything related to the app and re-installed it it works now online too. Hope it will do consistantly, this is an app nobody will miss :)

Last edited:
Did you try it in practice mode? I thought that was already working.

Cheers,

Dave/Esotic
I can confirm that previous version was already working during practice and qualifying sessions, maybe it needed some finer adjustment.
On the other hand, I know people who had troubles with the app since last AC updates: sometimes the app doesn't work and the pit window remains open, don't know whether it is something that needs to be addressed.

Thanks for your work btw @FWallner, cheers

I can confirm that previous version was already working during practice and qualifying sessions, maybe it needed some finer adjustment.
On the other hand, I know people who had troubles with the app since last AC updates: sometimes the app doesn't work and the pit window remains open, don't know whether it is something that needs to be addressed.

Thanks for your work btw @FWallner, cheers
That's funny because I just did a practise session in the 2016 Porsche 919 Hybrid LMP1 and the app didn't work.

That's funny because I just did a practise session in the 2016 Porsche 919 Hybrid LMP1 and the app didn't work.
Funny indeed: I know nothing about latest PitConfig update, but I suspect that your problem has nothing to do with it, and that there is still something with the latest AC updates (>1.12) that broke PitConfig (at least in some particular conditions). If I will be able to gather useful/more detailed informations about that I will surely post here.

I LOVED this app until I lost 2 league races recently because the app refused to refuel my car. It was pretty much catastrophic because there is no way to turn it off to override its automated process.

I'm not accusing the app for this. It may be an AC bug. I'm accusing the app for not having the option to turn it off during a race.

So my suggestion is: put a "turn off" feature.

I LOVED this app until I lost 2 league races recently because the app refused to refuel my car. It was pretty much catastrophic because there is no way to turn it off to override its automated process.

I'm not accusing the app for this. It may be an AC bug. I'm accusing the app for not having the option to turn it off during a race.

So my suggestion is: put a "turn off" feature.

Can you describe how it failed? I think of you have an empty preset with nothing populated then it will not fire off.

I just noticed this in practice last night. Pulled in pits, the pit menu flickered real quick, nothing happened and I noticed the app wasn't present on my screen. Checked the apps bar on the right, not there... checked the main menu and it's checked in the enable apps section.

Reset twice, no luck... I've been using an older version that always worked across many updates... now it's vanished... but it's still in the background someplace as it flickers the menu, so it doesn't allow me to just do it manually either...

I've not tested qualifying or race yet or reinstalled but I was curious if anyone figured this out yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back