Apps PitConfig [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi and thanks a lot for the hot key addition, this is what I was looking for in a long time :D

I'm racing with a Thrustmaster T300, is there prehaps an option to map the F10 key to a button on the wheel? I have searched the interwebs and found some legacy software called Thrustmapper any one here know's if that is still working on Windows 10?

Thanks in advanced for the assistance, much appreciated!

i installed this APP yestarday, and i tried it, when i pit, the car gets stuck in the pits, i dont have control over the car anymore, no throttle nothing, i can just move the mouse, but i cant click on the APP UI either, doesnt change anything, the only thing i can use is ESC button.

i installed this APP yestarday, and i tried it, when i pit, the car gets stuck in the pits, i dont have control over the car anymore, no throttle nothing, i can just move the mouse, but i cant click on the APP UI either, doesnt change anything, the only thing i can use is ESC button.
That's interesting Emil. The app just sends mouse clicks on the regular AC pit menu, so it should not freeze anything. Can you please duplicate the issue and send me the log.txt and py_log.txt files? Thanks.

Hi and thanks for this very useful app. Just to understand: I can set the options in Practice or Qualifying offline, and it will then be used in the offline race? So I don't have to set it during the actual race session?

Thanks for the quick fix :)

Just used it again in a 36 lap race on Spa (1,5hours!!), and indeed it should be stock content. Cannot live without it.
I'm not sure if it can be done, but would it be possible to add the "number of laps" behind the "add fuel" slider? Just like in the car setup screen? I had 20 laps to go and no idea how much fuel I had used sofar, so I put in 60L, which turned out to be ~4L short :p Would be a really nice addition.

Yep i use raceessentials as well and it tells you how many litres required to finish the race.

Would love an option on top of f10 to add or subtract the fuel. Would save me trying to use the mouse when on a straight to adjust

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 213 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 209 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%