Pitboard

Apps Pitboard 0.3.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Mathias André submitted a new resource:

Pitboard - Get all the information you need and nothing else.

Pitboard is all about removing the clutter from your screen, and showing you what you need, when you need it, while trying to be realistic with a touch of eye candy.

There are two modes depending on the session: race or practice/quali:
View attachment 109728 View attachment 109727

In quali mode the pitboard will show up each time you pass the start finish line. The board will display your current position in the standings, the name of the driver ahead in the standing and the...

Read more about this resource...

Very nice app, but I have a question: is there a way to enlarge a bit the board or a display size option ?
I play in 2560x1600 and the board is a little small.
Your app is very cool , now I want to drive with alltime, thanks.

Very nice app, but I have a question: is there a way to enlarge a bit the board or a display size option ?

Thanks! With the current version you can't change the size of the board in the game, but you can change it manually in the code:
just open the file pitboard.py with a text editor (notepad is fine) and change the values of FULLSIZE_SCALE and SMALLSIZE_SCALE at lines 41 and 42. As the names imply these are the scales of the board when it's displayed in normal size, and when it scales down after a while.

A scale of 1.0 means 100%, 0.5 is 50% and 1.5 is 150%. However keep in mind that this will stretch the textures so they won't look as sharp.

If it's useful I'll try and update the next version to allow people to change these from the settings in game.

Ok, I had seen this line in the code.I will try that and I will try to resize banner (logo_.png) to match the new size and to not stretch too much textures.

And other suggestion : an option for switch banner directly ingame (logo_.png) to have many banner and switch between them. I think a box with 1 arrow on each side for up and down in list will be good thing.

I installed but not so I get no segnale..sia during qualifying and in the race! could you help me in telling me exactly how to install it? thanks

Make sure the app is activated in the settings, under the General section scroll down and make sure the checkbox is on for 'pitboard'. Then you should be able to active the app in game.

EAKMotorsports
Version: 0.1 great app, my wish for the next version is the switch/button which you can choose with side (left or right) you can put the app on the screen.
Saturday at 18:44 Report

1. Author's Response
    Thanks for the review! You can move the app around the screen by clicking and dragging the title, unless you mean something else?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I tried that first time I get it the app. They I came with the idea of the button. Because when you put the app on the right of the screen if you put all away to the right side when you pass the start/finish line the app dont show right go off the screen or when you move to the right position when the apps go out, the app almost hangs out of the middle of the screen.

Mathias André updated Pitboard with a new update entry:

Small new features and bugfixes

Changelog:
  • Title, settings icon and background auto-hide after 10 seconds
  • Title, settings icon and background appear when the app is moved or activated
  • Added setting to change the board scale in game (both full and small scale)
  • Added setting to change the opacity of the board in game
  • Added setting to change the orientation of the board, this changes the direction in which the board scales down so it looks good regardless of where it is on screen
  • Fixed 32 bit (the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thanks for the update! Now it's nearly perfect. Only the pin symbol that stays on the screen is annoying. It should be like the track description app that disappears completely if the is no input.

Great app, great work! Only one wish for this application...In case when Player uses "short names" it would be great if application uses short version of second name of driver. Very often in leagues there are two-three drivers with the same names but different second names and now it's very difficult to discern them. For example we have three drivers: Alexey Smith, Alexey Simpson and Alexey Sparrow and now there are three Alexey S. on the pitboard. It would be cool if there was "SMI" "SIM" and "SPA" instead.

Attachments

• oYosSo_uCrg.jpg
    oYosSo_uCrg.jpg
    588.1 KB · Views: 436

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 157 14.6%