Pitboard

Apps Pitboard 0.3.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Heya,

I noticed a conflict with the PitConfig app.

Whenever both apps are activated in the options then the Pitboard app won't show up at all on track.

Anything that could be done about it maybe? :(

Hi Mathias,

Sorry for the late answer but I fiddled around with the apps a bit.
  1. There was nothing in the python logs, neither when the app worked, nor when it didn't work.
  2. It seems that the latest Helicorsa v5b caused the problems for me. When that app was disabled the Pitboard always worked. Have now gone back to the previous Helicorsa v4, all good again.
Quite odd that nobody else experienced the same issue though. Will keep monitoring but for now all apps work again. :)

Hi, it's a great app. I just noticed it doesn't work on Bridgehamptonshire track - always P1 during a race, even though the in-game apps show the right position.

I guess it's an issue with the track maybe?

Mathias André updated Pitboard with a new update entry:

Timed race and surname support

• Add support for timed raced (Thanks to Ch4rL1E on AC forums for the patch!)
  • Add option to only display surnames (e.g. Prost instead of Alain Prost, also works when combined with short names: PRO instead of ALA)
  • Hide pitboard in replay mode
  • Fix rounding "display error" in some corner cases
  • Fix potential problems with ctypes permissions

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi @Mathias André , don't know if it's only my problem but during the race the pitboard doesn't show up.
The pitboard layer is there but, once completed a lap, nothing appears.
It works perfectly during hotlaps.
The layer fades out as it's supposed to and once you complete the lap the pitboard shows the info.

I tried deleting the python folder and reinstalling the app.
I tried unticking the two checkboxes.
I also tried deactivating the other apps from the app panel

I'm wondering if I'm the only one.

@Mathias André
The app does not work for me either, not in practice, not in qualifying, not in race.
It is there, I can move the app, I can change settings, but I don't get to see the pitboard.
Tried disabling some other apps, just to check, in the end I disabled all apps except Pitboard, but still no change.
I tried official tracks, mod tracks, official cars, mod cars, long races, short races...

@Fanapryde Could you send me a copy of your Documents\Assetto Corsa\logs\py_log.txt so I can have a look?
Thanks!
I wanted to add my log file in my previous post, but the .txt file was too big. When I zipped it (WinZip), the .zip extension was not valid ?? Any suggestion on this ?
I also had the chance to see the pitboard in practice mode, using Content Manager to opne AC !? But only in practice mode.
In AC no pitboard in any mode.

I wanted to add my log file in my previous post, but the .txt file was too big. When I zipped it (WinZip), the .zip extension was not valid ?? Any suggestion on this ?
I also had the chance to see the pitboard in practice mode, using Content Manager to opne AC !? But only in practice mode.
In AC no pitboard in any mode.
Strange, in this case could you perhaps open the txt file with notepad, and keep the firs hundred lines or so and delete the rest? that should make it small enough to send

Hi @delpinsky ,
Strange, could you send me the Python log file after a race? (It should be in Documents\Assetto Corsa\logs\py_log.txt).
Could you also try to re-install version 0.2 to check if it's a problem with the new version?
Thanks!

['Traceback (most recent call last):\n', ' File "apps/python/pitboard\\pitboard.py", line 1154, in acUpdate\n session.update_board()\n', ' File "apps/python/pitboard\\pitboard.py", line 1124, in update_board\n self._update_board_race()\n', ' File "apps/python/pitboard\\pitboard.py", line 971, in _update_board_race\n if info.static.isTimedRace:\n', "AttributeError: 'SPageFileStatic' object has no attribute 'isTimedRace'\n"]
ptracker-server[INFO ]: hooked: Starting event loop.
['Traceback (most recent call last):\n', ' File "apps/python/pitboard\\pitboard.py", line 1154, in acUpdate\n session.update_board()\n', ' File "apps/python/pitboard\\pitboard.py", line 1124, in update_board\n self._update_board_race()\n', ' File "apps/python/pitboard\\pitboard.py", line 971, in _update_board_race\n if info.static.isTimedRace:\n', "AttributeError: 'SPageFileStatic' object has no attribute 'isTimedRace'\n"]

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back