Pit straights and garages causing the stuttering

Msportdan

@Simberia
Has anyone noticed that in most cars some pit straights/garages cause mini stuttering. Just doing minis ai Buenos aires and even in qualy on my own im getting tiny (hardly noticebale) stuttering down the straight and exiting pits but its noticeable as your turning (either out of garage or a last turn onto straight). This must multiply when done with a vee or retro.

But why?!

Has anyone noticed that in most cars some pit straights/garages cause mini stuttering. Just doing minis ai Buenos aires and even in qualy on my own im getting tiny (hardly noticebale) stuttering down the straight and exiting pits but its noticeable as your turning (either out of garage or a last turn onto straight). This must multiply when done with a vee or retro.

But why?!
Possibly because there is more going on graphically in that area.

Turn "special effects" off in graphics settings in game. I had sutter too and solved by turning off special effects.

Also, I recommend to:
  • In config tool set resolution to 1600x900
  • In config tool set anti-aliasing to Level 3
  • Turn Special Effects: off
  • Track detail: medium
  • Oponent detail: medium
  • Texture filter: x4
  • Blur shadow: off
I'm using this settings and running at 100-110 fps and can't tell the diference really :)

im doing the race now with minis @ Buenos and im getting solid 60 but everytime I go past pit, (ive been alone in this race) I get 3 tiny stutters, and a few bad ones on the corner looking back onto the pits... Could it be the V8 transports trucks?

I love the look of the dust though, I don't really want to go down the rout of making this game look plain :(

just turned special effects off and I still get this micro stuttering. Maybe its the crowd something in these pit buildings is making this game stutter! Ive noticed its when the pit area is always in view.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 237 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 165 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 159 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 120 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 225 14.0%