pit stops in ACC, another thing sim devs try to make harder in sims that real life xD

• Thread starter Deleted member 963434
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 963434

• Deleted member 963434

youtube just reccomended me this video of Stroll hitting mechanic.
and first thing comes to my mind, he hit mechanic but other mechanics still changed his tyres etc
first thing comes to my mind is in ACC (as i pit stop only in ACC career mode when mandatory pit is) you MUST STOP PREFECTLY IN PLACE, you cant stop 1 meter forward or backaward, you MUST STOP PREFECTLY in place where you supposed to. so many times i stop and they not change my tyres, then i dont know if im too forward or backward, i drive 1 m forward, they still not change tyres, i drive 2 m backward, still not the place and i lose seconds and positions .. i think wtf??? i dont have 3D view through my narrow monitor how im suppose to drive prefectly in FUCCCCCING PITS? should it be like 5-10 meter space to drive in pits? and just FOOOOCKING CHANGE TYRES?? its just game and driving into pits not FOOOOCKING DOCKING SPACE SHIP LOL

• Deleted member 963434

LOL !!! you see what i mean? EVEN GUY WHO MADE THIS GAME CANT PIT STOP at first stop, he achieved that by 3 time, he stopped once, not ok, he stop twice, not ok, then third time he reach good place to pit stop... wtf is that? SERIOUSLY WTF?
imagine PARKING SIMULATOR and you must park in game as in real life but in real life you can freely look around and lean in your car and in game you have so called 1:1 FOV and you must park in narrow space... what will be easier to do? IS IT RACING SIMULATOR or pit stop simulator?

• Deleted member 963434

BUT BIGGEST THING IS that lead me to make this thread, is in ACC you must stop perfect YOU CANNOT STOP 1 INCH TOO FAR , and in REAL LIFE as you see you cant even HIT YOUR MECHANIC and they still change your tyres !

LOL !!! you see what i mean? EVEN GUY WHO MADE THIS GAME CANT PIT STOP at first stop, he achieved that by 3 time, he stopped once, not ok, he stop twice, not ok, then third time he reach good place to pit stop... wtf is that? SERIOUSLY WTF?
imagine PARKING SIMULATOR and you must park in game as in real life but in real life you can freely look around and lean in your car and in game you have so called 1:1 FOV and you must park in narrow space... what will be easier to do? IS IT RACING SIMULATOR or pit stop simulator?
Ikr :D But now you know how to practice it. Remember that it will be different depending on what car you drive, your FOV, your seat position and sometimes even what track you're running.

• Deleted member 963434

Ikr :D But now you know how to practice it. Remember that it will be different depending on what car you drive, your FOV, your seat position and sometimes even what track you're running.
dont you think is should be when you drive in pits near your garage at speed LETS SAY below 5 km'h the COMPUTER SHOULD take control from you car and place is at right point? as it works in iracing, i thing pcars, ams2 too and many sims make it like that? i mean you cant replicate in game pit stops to work as in real life BECAUE IN GAME YOU CANT LOOK AROUND AS IN REAL LIFE, also IN REAL LIFE you even no need to stop in right place as you saw on video GUY JUST HIT HIS MECHANIC and he still had his tyres changed.. SO MAYBE to make it EASIER but still REALISTIC they should implement MECHANIC THAT CAN BE HIT by us, and he shall be our marker how to stop properly ?? with ragdoll physics to make it look good

dont you think is should be when you drive in pits near your garage at speed LETS SAY below 5 km'h the COMPUTER SHOULD take control from you car and place is at right point? as it works in iracing, i thing pcars, ams2 too and many sims make it like that? i mean you cant replicate in game pit stops to work as in real life BECAUE IN GAME YOU CANT LOOK AROUND AS IN REAL LIFE, also IN REAL LIFE you even no need to stop in right place as you saw on video GUY JUST HIT HIS MECHANIC and he still had his tyres changed.. SO MAYBE to make it EASIER but still REALISTIC they should implement MECHANIC THAT CAN BE HIT by us, and he shall be our marker how to stop properly ?? with ragdoll physics to make it look good
Oh I totally agree with you that the current system in ACC is bad and I would love to see a change. I lost quite a few races because of it. But we can either hate on it or accept that it is what it is and adapt to the current situation.

Would be hilarious if the target was to hit the lollypop dude :D

Complaining about simracing interaction is hilarious. All those promotion it's ultra realistic & near lifelike experience. Lol, It's riddle with quirks from up to bottom. It never gets old.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 230 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 159 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 223 14.3%