Pit stops and stop/go

OK race was ruined tonight as i got a stop/go on 1st lap. i had my pitstop setup to change all tyres. I come into pits to do stop/go but the car pulls into pit, pit menu comes up. i dont want to change tyres so how do i do my stop/go?? i can postpone it or confirm pit settings. I confirm and it changes all tyres , leave pits and i get another stop/go. Same thing happens when i pit again.

So how do u complete a stop/go now with the new pit strategy??

Thanks Ross

Just went and did an offline race, had a pitstop strategy active. Did a false start to get a stop/go/ Came into pits and car stopped at pit. i didnt do anything this time just left it. About 30 secs later the car pulled out of pits, no count down, nothing! but stop go complete. Is this new rules for stop/go in evo then 30 secs seems a long time.

Thanks Ross

Just went and did an offline race, had a pitstop strategy active. Did a false start to get a stop/go/ Came into pits and car stopped at pit. i didnt do anything this time just left it. About 30 secs later the car pulled out of pits, no count down, nothing! but stop go complete. Is this new rules for stop/go in evo then 30 secs seems a long time.

Usually they are instant - not 30 seconds long. You go auto pit on or off?

I have auto pit off - not sure if it makes a difference to the stop and go's but ive always had ones where you just stop and then go straight away. Also, you can pit request, but make sure everything on the pit menu is grey or it won't work.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 345 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 237 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 235 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 176 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 296 13.3%