Pit Stop problem

Hi. I am from Georgia - Tbilisi. Me and my friend decided to do our Country Track http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rustavi_International_Motorpark Our track was updated and now we have new circle. Much better than previous.

Official page : Rustavi International Motorpark

In game preview

10a62db3b7a6.jpg

13d910d93fd1.jpg

Someone can help us? we made pits, but car don't damage after hitting wall. It look like this. How to fix problem?

2bd49ccf9e01.jpg

d6476f5081ef.jpg

New pit stop

8cc2a18c31b0.jpg

First realise - Rustavi Beta 1 version. Download here: http://www.mediafire.com/?sm7hifs35vt2a78

Working process :

61eed6b0f594.jpg

085ea2986ce6.jpg

de3865eb47f6.jpg

8834466b8b18.jpg

It's our first work, Hope people like it. Lot of work to do.

Lee Knight
Did you download 3D SimEd version3(Beta)?
No. I have other version, but now i download it. Thanks. Import my track from rFactor and than export as rF 2 ( save rFactor 2 objects ) but it's not RFCMP files. All of tham have gmt format.

3344b3b8a0a3.jpg

d112e55a6301.jpg

I do something wrong ?

Im sorry but I have not yet tried to convert anything to rF2...
You may need to try the forums at the official 3D SimEd site as there are a few people there who are succesfully converting to rF2....
If you do find out how to do this with this new software then it would be nice if you could perhaps share that information with us here at RD....
My apologies for not being able to be of more help....

Faces show invisible on one side and visible on the others side. If you need to use both sides, you have to assign a material to it with "Double-Sided" marked in the Venue Materials.

Note: Double-Sided materials take double amount of performance, as much as same amount of additional faces would. So consider where to use double side and where to use one sided, the preferred type. Additional faces save performance but increase memory load.. On those simple objects like in the screenies, you can use what ever, i would use double side. They are so lo poly that it doesn't really matter.

AFAIK on double sided faces, both sides are calculated everytime we see any portion of that face. That's why it's usually wise to use one sided materials and solve the reverse side dilemma using other means.

Looking good. You still need to edit those grandstand/pitbuilding textures ;)

Also, you're not in beta phase, you're still deeply in Alpha land ;) When the project is preparing for publishing, then it goes to beta phase where people not related to the project start beta testing it.. Alpha testing is done by developers them selves or people who know the project well. that'll give some clue how to properly describe the development stage. Once all objects are imported, textured and tested, you can go to beta.

Try to find some testers that are willing to test your track in various stages, you just need couple of brutally honest testers, while positive feedback is nice, negative feedback is the most constructive. you don't need to agree on everything they say but it'll give you more info than 100 of good friends praising everything to high heavens ever can.

Hi :) Today i read "zaxxon's method" but i think i never do that, because i don't understand how its work. I am in facebook page of rFactor team. One person make terrain for track and i ask him how to do that ? He told me, that i must do this steps : Google Earth kml data > GPS Visualizer > 3D Route Buider > Bob Track Builder. Someone know about this way ?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back