Pit speed limiter

Hello, sorry if this is allready been here, but search didn't find any.

So how to disable auto pit speed limiter? I have autopit off, but it doesn't have effect to speed limiter. I'd like to control that myself, it would be more fun to try put limiter on in the last meter before pitlane.

Hopefully you understand my great english writing, thank god you cant hear me talk :wink2:

Hi Kaarmemies, so long as autopit is set to Off, map a button to the Speed Limiter and just hit that key before crossing the white line. Also make sure you are within the pit speed limit prior to entering the white line ;) otherwise its a Stop n Go.

Abdul

Thanks for answering, but my autopit IS OFF, and i have button for speed limiter.
But the problem is, that if i don't push the button when entering or leaving pits, game puts speed limiter ON.
So it doesn't matter if i push the button or not, speed limiter goes on automatic.

Thanks for answering, but my autopit IS OFF, and i have button for speed limiter.
But the problem is, that if i don't push the button when entering or leaving pits, game puts speed limiter ON.
So it doesn't matter if i push the button or not, speed limiter goes on automatic.

Right, gotcha. That speed limiter will come on wether you press the button or not. Difference is if you dont press the button for speed limiter in time and reduce your speed then the game will take over enabling speed limiter and charge you with a stop n go.

I tested it and it goes on automatic still, even if i reduce the speed to way under the limits
(i tested it and drove about 50km/h to pits).

I didn't get stop&go and game was controlling my speed limiter all the way.
Speed limiter is useless, i slow down before entering the pits and game puts limiter on, when leaving the pits, it takes limiter off.

Hello, sorry if this is allready been here, but search didn't find any.

So how to disable auto pit speed limiter? I have autopit off, but it doesn't have effect to speed limiter. I'd like to control that myself, it would be more fun to try put limiter on in the last meter before pitlane.

Hopefully you understand my great english writing, thank god you cant hear me talk :wink2:

Don't think you can - i've always found that it auto enables and disables when you go over the white lines.

What Autopit does is take your car to the pitbox without you doing anything I think except throttle. With Autopit off you take control of the car to the pitbox. Its faster to make your stop. The speed limiter will come into effect if AutoPit is off or on.

• Jon Marjanen

My speed limiter does not auto engage when I come into the pitlane. I have to push the button. But it disengages automatically when I exit the pitlane which really annoys the hell out of me.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 138 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 191 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 377 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 517 38.8%