PC1 pit radio

Hi all

for those playing the game already, how long does it take for the pit radio to become annoying and can you turn it off?! Does it actually say anything useful or is it just "push push push" type nonsense?

Does it give damage information?

thanks

Ric

I can see how it would get annoying for some. I don't mind it too much. I can record some gameplay tonight and post it on my you tube page if you'd like. That's probably the best way for you to decide if it will be helpful to you. Let me know.

I will say this. I have noticed that upon completing a lap the pit radio will announce the gap to the next car. That's kinda nice because I don't have to toggle through the HUD or even have a HUD at all. It will also tell you, in general terms, that your most recently completed lap was better or if you lost time but only in general terms. Kinda like a "push, push, push" statement but with an added "your lap times are a bit inconsistent" remark.

Like I said. I can post a video if you'd like. Just let me know.

that'd be great, thanks.

Are there any settings with regard to what information he gives you? ie can you switch off all the "try & outbrake him", "push push push" type stuff but retain the useful ones like the gap to the next car etc, or is the only option just to turn him on or off?

I recall they did something similar in shift2 and that lasted for al of 1 race for me :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 98 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 177 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 493 39.3%