Resource icon

Misc Pit Lane & Map for Rallycross "Circuit de Pont de Ruan" 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content

Maxstrong01

Premium
Maxstrong01 submitted a new resource:

Pit Lane & Map for Rallycross "Circuit de Pont de Ruan" - Pit Lane for Rallycross "Circuit de Pont de Ruan"

I made the Pit_Lane AI & a new Map for the Rallycross "Circuit de Pont de Ruan" to permit to race in weekend or customs championship.

Extract the file by the zip folder and copy and paste to the track folder

Please make ever a backup copy of your original track folder before

I hope you could enjoy it

Read more about this resource...

HI

hi Maxstrong,
I am the author of the track, thank you for your work. I will test your Pitlane.
I have the same problem with the 2 other circuits: Faleyras and Essay track

HI

hi Maxstrong,
I am the author of the track, thank you for your work. I will test your Pitlane.
I have the same problem with the 2 other circuits: Faleyras and Essay track
Your Track are great, thank you for sharing.
Regarding Faleyras and Essay you are welcome and I already shared the respective PIT Lane AI on Racedepartment to permit the people to play also in offline Week End and Customs Championship.
Are you working to another track currently? I like very much your jobs.

I have e problem with start with all faleyras, pon ruan and essay (see image Essay track)
The start should be here and not there how to fastline with the start at this location?
(if the car start at this location, have malfunction with the fast line)
excuse my english written is not correct, i am french ....

Attachments

• explication.jpg
    explication.jpg
    568.7 KB · Views: 58
I have e problem with start with all faleyras, pon ruan and essay (see image Essay track)
The start should be here and not there how to fastline with the start at this location?
(if the car start at this location, have malfunction with the fast line)
excuse my english written is not correct, i am french ....
I understood the issue: in the RX the start is not positioned into the lap track but where you pit. this is different than normal race track like GT, Formula etc. In practice is like you have the start from the pit. in few words is like you need a start line for the 1st lap and a second let me call "completelap line" to make working the AI. I have seen something similar in Kouvola RX (I did the Pit Lane also for this) in Kouvola you start by the pits but on the second lap start by a second start line positioned into the track. You may check it to understand how the track author solved this issue.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 139 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 194 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 379 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 518 38.7%