Pit Buildings and Garages

Hi,
Does anyone know of where I can find free 3d models for Pit Buildings and Garages to use in BTB?
Any help would be appreciated as I've looked for ages now with no success, (obviously in the wrong places).

Many thanks.

There's a nice garage in GreatBritain(RBR) Xpack and I'm sure more stuff in other xpacks. Check the Download section.
http://www.racedepartment.com/dlcat-bobs-track-builder-37/
If you look for such objects in Internet - they are maybe there, but surely not made to use with btb - they can be high poly, use strange materials etc. Everytime I got something like that from unknown sources - I always had problems, so I decided to learn how to make them myself :)
It just look scaring at the beginning, but believe me - quite easy task, you can do it to, I'm sure :) There are many program options - Sketchup, Blender, 3DMax to list just few.

[ed] (RBR) means it is FROM the game, not ONLY FOR ;) - you can use it for rF as well.

Thanks for the reply martinez.:) Yes, I've had the problems you mentioned from objects got from the internet. I've had a little go with sketchup, and have just downloaded Blender, which looks very daunting, but having said that, so did BTB when I first saw it!:confused: I'll persevere.:D

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 102 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 78 9.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 79 9.8%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 52 6.4%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 108 13.3%