Resource icon

Misc Pirelli P Zero Premium Edition - F1 2014 - F1 2013 1.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
vlasovas submitted a new resource:

Pirelli P Zero Premium Edition - F1 2014 - F1 2013 - realistic pirelli tires with fix for brightness

bk3cz.png

wkk11v.png

30tqk4m.png

2ng63kj.png

jra690.png

28luzh2.png

2h7dzzq.png

not authorize edition in my textures, or the use to third work, the purpose of which is to be used to play only, please do not steal my mod or my...

Read more about this resource...

is good but could be more spoiled wear texture it's cool to see, beyond the mere bubbles and rubber rest of stickies.
made some versions and chosen at the end were these, this year the tires are not as fragile as the last year, so what I did was looking at two or three tires less destroyed on the internet and try to reproduce, my head is frying now, more than two weeks doing these tires, I need to breathe, after I see if I can change some!

made some versions and chosen at the end were these, this year the tires are not as fragile as the last year, so what I did was looking at two or three tires less destroyed on the internet and try to reproduce, my head is frying now, more than two weeks doing these tires, I need to breathe, after I see if I can change some!
nice

I start the Update
new blur and more detonated wear in heavy version
and I am repeating the side, improving the position of the blue arrow and messing it

Splendid work.
Just on a side note,If you could include tyre wear textures without the brake marks would be amazing just like the previous installments back in the 2013.
in fact the only tire that had brake mark, is the hard tire (orange) in this version
But now there will be some more in some packages with update
so I think it is for everyone to enjoy, have, and do not have in some tires, but if you want no brake marks save the 1.0 version because the update will have a tire with more marks, after you download and can make a repack, yourself changing textures of marks not to lose the improvements,
then, I'll see if I redo the hard tires with brakes also, but that in the next update (1.2) I'm kind of out of time now

vlasovas updated Pirelli P Zero Premium Edition - F1 2014 - F1 2013 with a new update entry:

Pirelli P Zero Premium Edition - F1 2014 - F1 2013 1.1 version

2pzfbsl.png

- Side of the tires reworked, the blue arrow points only in the right direction now, blue arrow with dirt, bar code on all tires

- reworked blur of stripes in such a way that it becomes mixed with the tire and not as false

- 2 new wear in Heavy Wear package I think became the best package now

- 1 wear improved in normal packages

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thank you very much for your brilliant work...:). Maybe i have a particular problem but i noticed that blue arrow is visible only on right side of the car ...on left side, the tires don't have that symbol/ blue arrow.

Thank you very much for your brilliant work...:). Maybe i have a particular problem but i noticed that blue arrow is visible only on right side of the car ...on left side, the tires don't have that symbol/ blue arrow.
I withdrew because if I put to appear on all tires, 2 of them will point in the wrong direction, then it would be a failure, so I did so that it has the arrows, but pointing in the right direction, and mounted in a better position is more realistic and not so game
already resolved your problem by PM, clean arrows, and clean tracks

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 113 13.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 87 10.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 80 9.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 57 6.5%
  • < 5 years