Resource icon

Misc Pirelli P Zero Premium Edition - F1 2014 - F1 2013 1.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
Yeah, I think so. Well I have installed 1.1 because 1.0 has blue stripes on the right side of the car which are cut off. That's a shame because I liked 1.0 more, also because of the blur. Anyway, I will stick with your tyres because they are the best :)

Yeah, I think so. Well I have installed 1.1 because 1.0 has blue stripes on the right side of the car which are cut off. That's a shame because I liked 1.0 more, also because of the blur. Anyway, I will stick with your tyres because they are the best :)
I'll see what I can do

vlasovas updated Pirelli P Zero Premium Edition - F1 2014 - F1 2013 with a new update entry:

Pirelli P Zero Premium Edition 1.5

who6du.png

- Added new wear with photorealistic hole for some packages, from mild to strong in each version
- exchange of some wear in Bonus package

- I not had tested the new texture and was not good, remade and released this update

- new side tire, completely redone in stained package, less exaggerated but still spends
- new side tire in all packages with less than 30% opacity in the stripes
- Blue Arrow on all tires in the correct...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Ok so what should i choose for most realistic feeling like in real life?
look, I'm suspect to opine kkkk
I will in the coming days take print of wear of each version and let people see to choose

I like to use between clear and stained when a sickness, I go to the other, and I like Heavy package, but normal is also good, hard say
perhaps even have to update the bonus, if my friend Kadosh agree because the bonus is wear version made by him, but the idea is to be equal to reality in it, we are still working

Well vlasovas, now I have the perfect tyres thanks to you! :) Blur 10 is the one for me :p
I will not change over the side more, and honestly, I'll use it in the coming years, is something hard to improve it, is so perfect, is the best work of mine, always want to keep

Last edited:
vlasovas updated Pirelli P Zero Premium Edition - F1 2014 - F1 2013 with a new update entry:

Pirelli P Zero Premium Edition - F1 2014 - F1 2013 v 1.6

20727id.png

- Total wear Exchange of bonus package while maintaining wear simple, but with brake marks disappear, as in the race, using the marbles textures, since when leaving the track always lock the tires, this treatment only in this package

pirelli Mod Bonus package that did
it has simple wear such which you see on race, or do not see it in the race are really very simple!
but the interesting is that we added...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 296 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 205 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%