Pirelli F3 tirepack for RSS 3 V6

Skins Pirelli F3 tirepack for RSS 3 V6 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
formulaHEINE submitted a new resource:

Pirelli F3 tirepack for RSS 3 V6 - 2019 Pirelli F3 tire textures for the RSS 3 V6. Supports shader patch tire changing function!

View attachment 306573
This tirepack recreates Pirelli FIA Formula 3 2019 tires for the Formula RSS 3 V6 from Race Sim Studio for Assetto Corsa.
They are based on the default RSS tires textures and the given template.
View attachment 306575

YOU ARE ALLOWED TO PUBLISH OWN SKINS AND MODS WITH THESE TEXTURES WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. PLEASE PUT CREDITS FOR ME IN...

Read more about this resource...

Kinda; when i go to install the mod, i open the CM showroom and there are still the original textures (Formule X tires)
Please bear in mind, that you need to copy the tires textures to the desired skin folder to show up in any showroom (AC or CM).
I checked the texture names and they haven't changed. So the 'classic way' (see install notes) still works.

The CM + content shader-patch + tyre fx method only works ingame, if AC is started through CM.

But at the moment i can't get the Tyre change working, neither with the V2 of the car mod or with my tyre mod.
Tried CSP 0.1.25-p140 and 0.1.35, neither worked for me.

Maybe @NeverKrash or @garyjpaterson could help?

Please bear in mind, that you need to copy the tires textures to the desired skin folder to show up in any showroom (AC or CM).
I checked the texture names and they haven't changed. So the 'classic way' (see install notes) still works.

The CM + content shader-patch + tyre fx method only works ingame, if AC is started through CM.

But at the moment i can't get the Tyre change working, neither with the V2 of the car mod or with my tyre mod.
Tried CSP 0.1.25-p140 and 0.1.35, neither worked for me.

Maybe @NeverKrash or @garyjpaterson could help?
I think the CSP config targeting for the tyres have changed. Now you can just dump the different compounds' diffuse textures and normals all into the same "extension" folder, then write in the ext_config.ini in the TYRES_FX_CUSTOMTEXTURE segment for each compound which files to target; and so long as the file names match up with what's written in the config the textures should load. For example:

[TYRES_FX_CUSTOMTEXTURE_S]
TXDIFFUSE = Soft.dds
TXBLUR = Soft_Blur.dds
TXNORMAL = Normals.dds
TXNORMALBLUR = Normals_Blur.dds

I think the CSP config targeting for the tyres have changed. Now you can just dump the different compounds' diffuse textures and normals all into the same "extension" folder, then write in the ext_config.ini in the TYRES_FX_CUSTOMTEXTURE segment for each compound which files to target; and so long as the file names match up with what's written in the config the textures should load. For example:

[TYRES_FX_CUSTOMTEXTURE_S]
TXDIFFUSE = Soft.dds
TXBLUR = Soft_Blur.dds
TXNORMAL = Normals.dds
TXNORMALBLUR = Normals_Blur.dds
If i have time for this in the near future i maybe look into this, but all textures for the CSP feature are in the same folder and/or archive.
The 01... to 03... folders are just textures ready to copy into any skin folder aka the classic way.

Great work bro, function in rss formula 2 v6?
__custom_showroom_1663260896.jpg

This pack will work on the RSS 2 V6 2018 with 13'' rims. On the RSS 2 V6 2020 with 18'' rims they look a bit streched. There should be bespoke tire textures out there for the 18'' version.

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 157 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 299 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing