Pirelli "2018"

Misc Pirelli "2018" 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
well you are also uploading textures from gulfair, brightness tyres, greenlines on sidewalls etc. Gulfair is known to create multiple accounts, one name is WTCC and also being rude to other members of the community.
You'll have to prove that I used someone else's work!
No crap! I can always prove my authorship

Last edited:
You'll have to prove that I used someone else's work!
No crap! I can always prove my authorship
Too bad i no longer have f1 2017 and f1 2018 and didnt post a screenshot. Btw the those green lines on the late 2000's tyres was my request from him and he is the only modder who do it and also the grid girls. And why do you say that its from gulf air. all of his mods are deleted long ago anyways.

Too bad i no longer have f1 2017 and f1 2018 and didnt post a screenshot. Btw the those green lines on the late 2000's tyres was my request from him and he is the only modder who do it and also the grid girls. And why do you say that its from gulf air. all of his mods are deleted long ago anyways.
Because I and Gulf Air are the same person.
P.S. Advice for the future; if you have no proof - then do not open your mouth.

Because I and Gulf Air are the same person.
P.S. Advice for the future; if you have no proof - then do not open your mouth.
haha. I have proof, you said it yourself. It clearly means you never understood my statement. I said you are uploading gulf air's textures and never said about anyone else. Btw why!? Why create another account then suddenly you also deleted it. Btw i do love gulf airs mods thats why i ask a person name wtcc w/c is also you about it but he goes apeshit cos i gave 4 stars.

haha. I have proof, you said it yourself. It clearly means you never understood my statement. I said you are uploading gulf air's textures and never said about anyone else. Btw why!? Why create another account then suddenly you also deleted it. Btw i do love gulf airs mods thats why i ask a person name wtcc w/c is also you about it but he goes apeshit cos i gave 4 stars.
The debate is closed. Keep laughing with your peers....

• Deleted member 408599

¿Creó "F1 y F2 Pirelli P Zero y Cinturato Realistic Tires"? Es impresionante. Con números de tiza en la carcasa.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 329 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 460 39.2%