Pirelli 2012 Tyres (with INTER/WET specific branding)

Here is the latest version of Rini's Pirelli 2012 Tyre Mod with his latest changes to the colour of each tyre compound; along with my Mod which has the P ZERO logo on the Dry Compound Tyres and the Cinturatologo on the Wet Compound Tyres. All credit for the Improved Tyre Tread Textures and effects go to Gl4dia70rZ.

(Make sure you replace all your orignal files with the ones included in this mod in order for it to work correctly. Please backup existing files before installing this mod.)

Gl4dia70rZ's Pirelli 2012 Tyre Mod (with My [ThoLan36] Cinturato Tyre Branding):http://www.mediafire.com/?kd6p4w5t7o1m390

Thanks for your job.
But sorry, I don't understand your work.
I have tested all tyres (included INTER/WET) and each have PZERO branding (no CINTURATO for INTER/WET tyres).

As stated in a previous thread, it is not possible to have PZERO on the dry and CINTURATO on the wets.

There is only one mask that is in this game. All the mask does is allow the colours to show through the black sidewalls of the tyre.

If you mask in CINTURATO, it will show on both the wet and dry tyres.

the tyres in this game differ greatly from the 2010 game. In 2010 the tyres were Bridgestone and all you had were green stripe for wets and dry, aswell as no stripe for wet and dry. The branding was actually on the tyres in 2010 game files as there were less of them.

Because of the wider range of tyres in the 2011 season, codemaster cut corners so to speak, with the mask idea.

This is the same reason you can't really put the L & R on the tyres, if you put th R in, it will also show up on the left tyre as an R.

That's strange why no-one is able to see my mod working in their game. I have attached some pictures to show it working on my end.

hards.jpg
inter.jpg
softs.jpg

wets.jpg

Without restart the game and without changed "car_gen_high.pssg" file ?
+
PZERO is white on my game ...

I have tested all tyres before start a race and I have only PZERO brand.

Like what it's always good to dig deeper into the files from Codemasters ^^ !

If you can merged your mod with that of Rini, result will be incredible ! :)

Congratulations !

Wow.....this is a really good job you have done here, congrats mate. :)

And i agree with Italien83, if this was merged with Rini's mod it would be perfect :eek: (assuming it doesn't effect playing online in any way that is haha)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back