Resource icon

Tracks PIRC full circuit 0.2 alpha

Login or Register an account to download this content
I'm new to the sim racing world but how might I be able to drive this track? And what sim should I use.
?????

It's on Assetto Corsa - the clue is in the name of the forum

Great track so far, very nice of the circuit owners to provide the technical information. You can really see the difference this makes already.

I tried with the latest AC and it did not work. (just blanks out twice then return to the menu).
I tried to load it in the editor and resave it and it says tons of textures are missing.
Is it possible to update it ?

Mike,

Love the track. It is pretty much the way it feels to drive. However, on the off chance you are still doing anything with this, there are no brake markers for some of the long straights and there isn't enough off-track information to come up with good substitutes. Can you do something?

Trackmap here

Attachments

• map.png
    map.png
    63.9 KB · Views: 560
i cant get the track to work. It shows up in the Assetto Corsa menu but when I try to start the test it thinks for a bit then backs out. Help please!

i cant get the track to work. It shows up in the Assetto Corsa menu but when I try to start the test it thinks for a bit then backs out. Help please!
Are you using Content Manager? There is a tab for content at the top of the screen, open that and look at the tracks, when you see it in the list and it has a warning triangle next to it, click the entry in the list and it will tell you what is missing and it will tell you what you can do to fix the errors when you click on them.

Well, that was weird! I downloaded the track, there were no errors as far as I could tell, however, it took two goes to load, and when it did, the car wasn't on the start line, it got dumped way off track and the circuit I found to drive on didn't correspond with the map at all. I was totally lost! I have no idea what needs fixing, but it definitely does!

Does anyone know if there's an updated PIRC / Pittrace track in Assetto Corsa? I am about to do a track night and I kinda want to memorize the track first in the simulator before going. Thank you.

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 169 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 321 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing