Pinnacle Game Profiler

Just wanted to mention this nifty little tool sa I find it very useful.
So, what does it do? It's small program that lets you configure you wheel/gamepad/joystick in many different way. I.e you can map you gamepad stick to simulate mouse movement so you can play FPS games that doesn't have gamepad support etc.
But the feature I find most useful for simracing is that you can map one button for multiple uses. For example I use the same button for ignition and starter. If I click the button I toggle the ignition, but if I press and hold the button it actually acts as the start. As you can see this can be very useful if you're like me and don't have a button box.

You can find it at http://pinnaclegameprofiler.com/ and no, I have nothing to do with this product so I'm not trying to sell anything here, just want to spread the word.

If you find it helpful, tell us what combinations you came up so others might copy you.

1) Create a new profile for AMS
2) Edit configuration
QHzQm2p.jpg

3) Open the edit double commands window
O9WcF9o.jpg

4) Give the new command a proper name
5) Assign one key for press button and one for hold button (you can assign the actual button on your wheel to one of the commands but this is NOT recommended as you will have to install a hook that will screw with your analog inputs)
tqd68l7.jpg

6) Assign the new double command to your wheel
2ANmsj0.jpg

Hope this helps

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 294 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 204 10.6%
  • < 3 years