ping problem on the server

hi guys, wanted to ask a few things there if you can help.
that our server is doing 20 or 22 racing drivers the ping is very high, even to get to 1000, you know it can be because this problem?

the server is also correct parameters, we have no problem with any other server, the game only with the stock car, woe to set something in some file? the PLR, the multiplayer, the HDV ..... something that can be configured to solve this problem?

thanks

This will solve the problem? 20 people can run smoothly? would be a joy, because since the championship empezemos not stop having very high ping
No...

This will solve the issue of the connection. It will help you open up the correct ports, so a connection is possible.
To run 20 cars smoothly, you need to have sufficient bandwith, and a server which can handle the dedicated server from the game.

Javier Bernedo,
I am sure you will understand that Racedepartment is not a general helpdesk for other communities, and their connection/server issues. What we do, and how we do it in terms of our servers, settings and stuff like that, is Racedepartment information.

We can help out with some personal stuff, but in this case, I have to draw a line. I have edited your post, and have removed the questions and info. Please do not repost it.

Thanks in advance,

Well, I have driven in a lot of communities and most part of them have no problem helping other communities.

My community and others are racing now with GSC, and some suffer with lag problems. Since RD seems to have resolved those problems, I didn´t see any problem asking.

Honestly, I don´t see what´s the problem with sharing information on fixing those issues. I have not spammed in this post neither post any important information.

I removed the post info as I do not want to have it discussed in this thread.
Our server info, config files and settings have cost a lot of effort and money to get to. We are not sharing all of that in the public. If you are looking for a good community, and good and steady races, you are more then welcome to come around or bring your community over, and have some fun.

We are not a general helpdesk for other comunities in terms of their hardware, connections, and configurations. It's not a problem you asked, it's just a RD Policy not to share this kind of information. Nothing personal offcourse.

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back