Pine Tree Air Freshner

Plugins Pine Tree Air Freshner 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Looking into porting it over to MSCLoader atm, however I don't know what I'm doing! :mad: Going to message the author and see if I can get a little help, or at least somewheres to start. I'm :poop: at scripting!

Alrighty, I sent them a message. Might hear back from them tomorrow, might not given that it's thanks giving in the U.S. In the mean time I'll get started on the "black Ice" scent with winter coming, and I'll plan to release it with the MSCLoader version of the mod. I've also asked the author if it's possible to change textures with their in game GUI, so the player can have all 4 textures and toggle between them at a click of a button. That'd be really awesome and immensely easy for the player, as it's drag and drop to install and go into the mod loaders menu in game to select what texture you want.

Sokoloft updated Pine Tree Air Freshener with a new update entry:

Pine Tree Air Freshener 2.0 (Modloader)

-------------------------------=Pine Tree Air Freshener=-----------------------

TXGrBEZ.jpg

VGfpJPy.jpg

This is a Little Tree's Royal Pine car air freshner texture.
Actual product found here.

I've also made the Stars N' Stripes version of the air freshner.
Actual product found...​

Read the rest of this update entry...

@RayGamer758 I was getting that issue as well when I returned to making mods. Something to do with the UAE version, ensure you have v1.5 [02.09.2015] and I haven't gotten the issue since.

However I just updated the mod today with a Modloader version made back in December by @piotrulos. I would've uploaded it sooner just my PC died back in mid December, just now getting back to this stuff. Plus life in general has been a bit of a ballbuster, so that always comes first.

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner! Hope you figured it out! Happy modding! :D

i dont know if i should post it here in the support tab but i have got some textures for this mod made by the template you put in. and they are high quality. so what are the textures you ask. ''Wild cherry'' ,''Peachy Peach'', ''Arctic White'' and ''green apple''. i was just woundering if i could post them as my own mod or should send em to you. Since they are made to work with YOUR mod.
20180730134633_1.jpg 20180730140405_1.jpg 20180730140812_1.jpg 20180730141151_1.jpg

i dont know if i should post it here in the support tab but i have got some textures for this mod made by the template you put in. and they are high quality. so what are the textures you ask. ''Wild cherry'' ,''Peachy Peach'', ''Arctic White'' and ''green apple''. i was just woundering if i could post them as my own mod or should send em to you. Since they are made to work with YOUR mod.
View attachment 262405 View attachment 262406 View attachment 262407 View attachment 262408

Awesome! :D

If you'd like, preferably zip them up and upload them to dropbox or here if you can as an attachment. Link it here in support and I'll add them to the pack next update!(credit in the post too ofc) I've got the lavender scent done for a friend of mine. Need to look into doing peppermint and ocean mist for someone however the low res of the texture makes complex stuff look terrible. I have yet to see if higher resolutions just work with the current code, similar to how the CD covers are. Will be looking into it!

Glad to see someone used the template! Thanks for sharing! :thumbsup:

Awesome! :D

If you'd like, preferably zip them up and upload them to dropbox or here if you can as an attachment. Link it here in support and I'll add them to the pack next update!(credit in the post too ofc) I've got the lavender scent done for a friend of mine. Need to look into doing peppermint and ocean mist for someone however the low res of the texture makes complex stuff look terrible. I have yet to see if higher resolutions just work with the current code, similar to how the CD covers are. Will be looking into it!

Glad to see someone used the template! Thanks for sharing! :thumbsup:

Here you go. https://www.dropbox.com/s/gayv2ft6beuccmo/msc carfreshner.zip?dl=0
I tried uploading it here in the support tab but it wouldn't accept zip-files :p and thanks for responding.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back