Pine Tree Air Freshner

Plugins Pine Tree Air Freshner 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Sokoloft submitted a new resource:

Pine Tree Air Freshner - Replace your fur dice with a pine tree air freshner.

---------------------------------Pine Tree Air Freshner--------------------------

VGfpJPy.jpg

This is a Little Tree's Royal Pine car air freshner texture.
Actual product found here.​

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
how do you install the usa flag wounderbaum?

There's a search box in the bottom left, type in it "fur_dice.tex", right click the highlighted bit, click "Import this file from original format" hit "ok" then right click it again, and click
"Import this file from DDS"
Click "Ok" Again. We're almost done!

It's that step in the install instructions just with the sharedassets3 folder from the Stars N' Stripes zip.

@Danews1kQG If you don't install the files correctly the game will crash. Ensure you're replacing ID's 808 and 1986 with (UABE) in the level2 file. If you use sharedassets3.assets the game will crash no matter what. I have no idea if it works on the experimental build but it should as it's just models and textures unless something big changed.

Last edited:
Hi sir!

Great model and texture!
I heard you took suggestions for textures. Here is one:
https://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wunderbaum

Oh, you could do a auto install as a option. It is kind of scary for most people as their anti-virus usually kicks in when it's on their computer. But it does keep away some of the "Rate1StarItDoesn'tWork" children. But depending of the computer the installer was made on it will be restricted to only that system (64bit, 32bit). It is entirely your decision, just a suggestion.

can you make wunderbaum zimt apfel texture??? or bubble gum texture
Hi sir!

Great model and texture!
I heard you took suggestions for textures. Here is one:
https://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wunderbaum

Oh, you could do a auto install as a option. It is kind of scary for most people as their anti-virus usually kicks in when it's on their computer. But it does keep away some of the "Rate1StarItDoesn'tWork" children. But depending of the computer the installer was made on it will be restricted to only that system (64bit, 32bit). It is entirely your decision, just a suggestion.

Thanks for the suggestions, honestly I'm not interested in doing the wunderbaum textures. This was originally @Kubix wunderbaum mod, just using the model with my re-texture. You can find the original wunderbaum mod manual install files on google drive here thanks to @Roman266

With that said if anyone wants to make the wunderbaum textures it's fairly simple, get GIMP found here and install the .dds plugin here for it and follow the plugin's guidelines and you're good. Possibly ask @Kubix first but I don't think he'll mind.

I'll look into how the installer process works as there's a lot of confusion about the model files. It'll be a couple days though. Been slacking.

Also thanks @ilovedogs for the clarification. Just edit'd the install instructions with the info.

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 254134

Not recommend adding installers into mods just becase you will get more hate on yourself than thanks, you will make it for 1 person and 5 others will call you lier and **** just because you wanted to help. Just telling you that from my expirience.

It works! Thank you @ilovedogs!
and also, you need to extract the ''fur_dice.tex'' in UAE before you can import from orginal and import from dds because it would just say ''error''.
And to do that simply rigth click the ''fur_dice.tex'' and hit extract file in UAE. hope you get the mod working if you didn't. Just one thing left to say, i love dogs.

I'm not quite sure how to setup the .exe, as well as I have to set a dir. If the users dir is different or on a different HDD the mod might not install so there's no point in bothering to do it, as most likely there will be people saying "Durr, doesn't work 1 star" "Durr, virus, 1 star", that's why I didn't bother was because of the false positive. I think it's best if everyone learns how to install the mods manually therefore when the game updates they can add the files again at ease. Things change, the standalone .exe's might not be the most reliable thing, so I'm not going to even bother to trust it.

i would like yo inform you about the mod and the newsets update. Becouse they addes new stuff in the game, the pathID's are a bit diffrent. The ''fur_dice''(in searchbox) have now got 829 instead of 808 and the ''furdice'' (in searchbox) .... i really dont know. i manage to get the mod working but now when i try again it says unable to open so yeah.. sorry bad english. i just wanted to help a little

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 282 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 191 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 249 13.4%