Resource icon

Misc Pierre Gasly Career UI textures 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi friend, do you know if you can change your car numbers in career mode? my favorite number is (17) I wanted to know if you can edit another existing number and put the 17, thank you

Hi friend, do you know if you can change your car numbers in career mode? my favorite number is (17) I wanted to know if you can edit another existing number and put the 17, thank you
You can't do that with the game still saving, 17 is retired from F1 to honour Jules Bianchi, and changing a number to it manually while possible would cause the game to not save

So it's not possible to change drivers and stuff for next career season without corrupting the game files?
depends on what you are changing, if you only want to edit helmets, UI textures and names in the language file that's fine, but editing driver numbers is not possible this year (at least for now)

depends on what you are changing, if you only want to edit helmets, UI textures and names in the language file that's fine, but editing driver numbers is not possible this year (at least for now)

So you can't change team drivers like you could in 2014? Real drivers not just names, so it has all their stats and cut scenes. That's the only thing I care about, having same pilots racing for same teams every seasons is boring.

So you can't change team drivers like you could in 2014? Real drivers not just names, so it has all their stats and cut scenes. That's the only thing I care about, having same pilots racing for same teams every seasons is boring.
you can edit the language file not the database, so you can get names and even stats if you bother to edit it that much

you can edit the language file not the database, so you can get names and even stats if you bother to edit it that much

Yes but the name does not change the drivers face in the podium cut scenes for example, does it? And the database is the most important... RIP next seasons :(

Yes but the name does not change the drivers face in the podium cut scenes for example, does it? And the database is the most important... RIP next seasons :(
of course the faces don't change, you can manually change them if we get texture exporting working at some point but for now can't. You can easily survive without faces, just skip the podium

of course the faces don't change, you can manually change them if we get texture exporting working at some point but for now can't. You can easily survive without faces, just skip the podium

Yes but drivers also have their own data, like lewis will always be a bit faster than bottas, vettel than räikkönen, Alonso than vandoorne ect... It doesn't look realistic and makes the game bad if you make those kind of change, changing names without data is completely useless..

Yes but drivers also have their own data, like lewis will always be a bit faster than bottas, vettel than räikkönen, Alonso than vandoorne ect... It doesn't look realistic and makes the game bad if you make those kind of change, changing names without data is completely useless..
there is none of that in F1 2017 as far as I am aware, teammates are the same. In-game results also back that. Database hasn't been editable since F1 2014 anyway you can adapt. Just make your lineups based on the fact that one driver is faster.

Is this also the texture that is shown when the game shows you the starting grid just before the race? (it looks similar. Or is it different texture? And if its different, could it also be changed? So even if you cannot change the driver models in cutscenes, you could at least change their names and faces when the game shows you the starting grid before the race.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back