Picking AI to race against and saving it?

When racing against the AI cars and hand pick a certain group of cars. Is there a way to save that group so you can race against that group without having to go back and hand pick them again?

yes, although I'm not sharp on the details. You have to enter devmod and create an rfmod with just the cars and tracks you wish to use. I did it once a couple of years ago, it wasn't hard, I just don't want to give you incorrect steps. I'm sure someone will pop up who knows more.

I am struggling with this also. I made my own series using mas utility but no matter what I do I cannot have two races with same drivers. If someone have answer for this please help. I don`t think it`s easy to create all the drivers and teams by myself, I just want to create series and have the same drivers on all tracks in the series. but how to do that?

I figured out! I created drivers with original liveries and used original driver names from gt championship. now I start race with zero ai drivers and add them manually before every race so there is space for mistakes. it needs a little work but works as it should and it`s rewarding. for me rf2 is like unbruised diamond, best sim when you give it a proper chance. thanks for all the help guys :)

btw don`t use the new ui if you create mas files with cars and tracks becose some of them don`t load with the new ui, don`t know why though...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 296 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 204 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 262 13.6%