Picking a Cars By Series Off the Main Menu in RF2?

Now that I'm accumulating a good number of cars in RF2, I have a question about something in the Main Menu. On the right-hand side, above where you pick your car and track it says to pick "Series". When I click there, all I get as choices are "All Tracks and Cars" and "Race Events".

When selecting "All Tracks and Cars", I get no listing of anything at all. Although when I choose "Cars", I see all the cars I "own" basically broken down by manufacturer, I'd like to see groupings of cars listed by series if that's possible. Is there a way of currently doing that, or is this one of those things that many here are waiting for in a new improved UI?

Thanks!

I think that part of the guide might be slightly outdated. We decided against shipping any standard series. That does not mean you can't make your own.

That's too bad as it would add a lot to RF2 IMO. As for making my own series (plural), I'm not sufficiently familiar with which cars and tracks go together best. For someone like me, it would have been nice to have this breakdown "built-in" to the sim.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 206 14.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 112 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 211 14.3%