I have that book and its awesome I cant wait for the next book to be released later this year :D

I wonder if one of the Project Cars 2 Developers has this book as was like "Hmm....thats what we need...Steve McQueen in our game...."

I thought this was a racing coming not a crashing comic.
le-mans-2-jpg.254918

I was looking at getting this but I have so many art books I was unsure if I would really find the time to admire it!

Having said that I don't think you can get it in physical book form anymore, only in electronic (although it may be in stock again now).

The artwork is just beautiful, the attention to detail and sense of speed I think for me is what makes it special.

I suppose some purists will dislike it as it is a digitally made production but even so it took a long time produce.

I just ordered it from Amazon Germany, both English and German versions are available.

Hiya, yeah my mistake. Originally when you went to the shop on the official website that was the only way you could order it, and understandably they sold out quite quickly. Now I see when you click on shop you get re-directed to your local Amazon site. So looks like there are still copies available :)

Hiya, yeah my mistake. Originally when you went to the shop on the official website that was the only way you could order it, and understandably they sold out quite quickly. Now I see when you click on shop you get re-directed to your local Amazon site. So looks like there are still copies available :)
Delivered today and I have to say it is really amazing, the drawings are just incredible beautiful! Second part is instabuy!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back