HTC Vive
Resource icon

Misc Physics reworked for Toyota GT86 2019-09-23

No permission to download

alekabul

250RPM
Jul 3, 2017
alekabul submitted a new resource:

Physics reworked for Toyota GT86 - Progressive steering feel and a mild street turbo-tuning

This time you get 3 more cars for the price of... 0 actually. Unlike Toyota, Subaru, Eibach, Crawford and Kunos I`m not asking for your money. Have them for free. Simple thanks wouldn`t hurt, tho.

View attachment 325876
View attachment 325875
As you see the numbers don`t lie. But the people who drive this car don`t do it for the numbers game. And as such, I`m not impressed with the lack of progressive increase in load on the steering and the general clipping of the FFB in the...
Read more about this resource...

Alexandr66

100RPM
Mar 7, 2014
Interesting.. But.. CM show error relative tires [not any compound available] and GUID.txt in /sfx/ - not enough to have a car's sound)

alekabul

250RPM
Jul 3, 2017
Interesting.. But.. CM show error relative tires [not any compound available] and GUID.txt in /sfx/ - not enough to have a car's sound)
No complains in my CM. cm 1.jpg
Are you sure to have renamed the sound banks and extracted the correct files -
from "ks_toyota_gt86_AB.7z" into "..\AssettoCorsa\content\cars\ks_toyota_gt86_AB\"
and "ks_toyota_gt86_AB_kit Eibach springs.7z" into "..\AssettoCorsa\content\cars\ks_toyota_gt86_AB_kit\" ?

You may try using "Car Tuner" for creating the copies. In "New Tune Name" put "AB" for the non-turbo and "AB_kit" for the turbo variants. Then in the respective folders extract the 7z as described before.

Last edited:

alekabul

250RPM
Jul 3, 2017
I get the same: CM show error relative tires [not any compound available]
Which car? Screen? Mine works - just tested with another AC version on standard loader and repeating the install exactly as described. Both cars present and loading, no problem.

Alexandr66

100RPM
Mar 7, 2014
No complains in my CM. View attachment 325966
Are you sure to have renamed the sound banks and extracted the correct files -
from "ks_toyota_gt86_AB.7z" into "..\AssettoCorsa\content\cars\ks_toyota_gt86_AB\"
and "ks_toyota_gt86_AB_kit Eibach springs.7z" into "..\AssettoCorsa\content\cars\ks_toyota_gt86_AB_kit\" ?

You may try using "Car Tuner" for creating the copies. In "New Tune Name" put "AB" for the non-turbo and "AB_kit" for the turbo variants. Then in the respective folders extract the 7z as described before.
You just have no idea, how much actually knowing about AC cars modding ..:D
Check your /sfx/ - there no any sound .bank
Check your tires in data more patiencly. They were replaced by CM, but (mostly probably) not properly.

P.S. Car is tested (with AB kit). Feels interesting, but just not for me ..

Kind regards

alekabul

250RPM
Jul 3, 2017
Check your /sfx/ - there no any sound .bank
My dear friends, in the 7z there are not supposed to be any *.bank files because you have them already. That`s why I asked in the description to rename the "ks_toyota_gt86.bank" to match the folders names.

kit tires.jpg
tires.jpg

Tyres are exactly as intended and what you see here is from install on another copy of AC and another CM on different OS and user. They work no matter where I try them.
Thanks for the beer! Goes well with my steak.

Last edited: