Resource icon

Cars Physics reworked for Top Gear Liana 1.6 GLX 2019-09-10

alekabul

500RPM
Jul 3, 2017
alekabul submitted a new resource:

Physics reworked for Top Gear Liana 1.6 GLX - Top Gear`s Liana 1.6 GLX with proper NM&bhp and nice to the touch

Time to get reasonable, people! See if you are worthy to be at the top. Of the Lap Board, of course :)
View attachment 323894 View attachment 323895 I dare you to beat my times. AI also will throw you a challenge on any track.

Installation: after you find and install the infamous one Liana, unpack this archive in it`s folder and overwrite. This should get you from the...
Read more about this resource...

alekabul

500RPM
Jul 3, 2017
Although it`s not very useful pushing this engine to it`s redline I corrected an issue with the damage from high RPM. Other change: v3 tyres now work with ProTyres
Liana tyres v3.jpg

Open the "update suzuki_liana.7z.txt" with the 7z File Explorer and extract "data.acd" and the two other ".7z" in your "..\AssettoCorsa\content\cars\suzuki_liana\" folder replacing the old files. The one in the new package is on v10 tyres.

Have fun!

Attachments

1jay5

1RPM
Oct 31, 2019
Hi @alekbul
don't know if its me, but when I try to use this car, I get errors with the tyre model, Content Manager says the tyre model is out of date and there is no information available to fix it

alekabul

500RPM
Jul 3, 2017
errors with the tyre model
Which version of "data.acd" for the car are you using? I offered 2 variants of tyres.
Do you mean the car does not load in game or the "Analyze" in CM counts the v3 tyres as error? Attach here a screen maybe...

alekabul

500RPM
Jul 3, 2017
Hello. I don't have any outside sound. Is it just me? Thanks
Hi, not only you - the car is an old mod (prior v1.9.3 of Assetto Corsa) To fix the sound I recommend using Content Manager to replace the sound and use some from the Kunos racing cars as donor so that later you don`t run into the problem of having two different cars with one ID for the sound which leaves them mute when loaded in one grid. Or if you are handy with FMOD then use this tip and change the GUID of the modded soundbank