Resource icon

Misc Physics rework for "Jaguar MK2" 2020-01-13

Login or Register an account to download this content
alekabul submitted a new resource:

Physics rework for "Jaguar MK2" - "Grace . . . Space . . . Pace "

There is a nice Jaguar Mark 2 on the web with a rear suspension so poor that it collapses after couple of fast corners or makes your driving so alien that it`s laughable. The car in question got under my skin and I did the data research, edit, made collider for it and am willing to share the results with you.
View attachment 343491View attachment 343490View attachment 343499

Install: this replaces the data and collider for the Jaguar Mark 2...

Read more about this resource...

Thanks a lot for this :)
Your pic (https://www.racedepartment.com/down...jaguar-mk2.30450/#lg=attachment343499&slide=0 ) suggests this Jaguar is part of the Touring Car Legends pack that was recently released, but your Google search link suggests it's another Jag.
Does it matter? Can I install your mod in the Jag in the TCL pack?
I doubt it`s the same model so chances are the physics won`t fit there. I worked on the non-TCL. Try and if it`s a success leave a message here.

Last edited:
I just realized that the outside mirrors are flipped (right mirror placed on the left and vice versa) do you have suggestion on how to fix this? I have successfully replaced the glass texture btw.

mirrors are flipped
All of them are flipped horizontally and some of us who drive IRL are in trouble when looking for that car pushing from behind. The only solution I know by now is export mirror glass in FBX from 3DSimED then Blender>UV Editing using the guidelines and "MIRROR_PLACEMENT.jpg" in Kunos SDK and the disassembling/reassembling is not very pleasant. Also I would be breaking the RD terms if uploading the edited .kn5 of the Jaaag.
Screenshot_jaguar_mk2_ks_red_bull_ring_15-1-120-6-42-27.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for your explanation.
I mean the outside mirrors, but I suppose it will be the same case as what you have explained for inside mirror.

flipmirror.jpg

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 93 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 68 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 73 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 45 6.2%
  • < 5 years