Physics question

I would like to know why my car is oversteering and sliding as hell even with stiffer front antiroll bar and softer rear anti roll bar

The physics are completely different than Assetto Corsa.

Which game do you think is more realistic?

A second question, why when i press the throttle at second or third gear while standing, the engine revs up as if i were pressing the clutch?

Personally i have always found that the basic physics of a particular car can dominate.
If you are trying to get a particular response, sometimes even by totally compensating
the opposite end that you do not want to affect; This still may not achieve the end result.
I am assuming that this is with the basics that are set by rules.
You may be getting involved with a multiplicity of the settings that make achieving the
end result very difficult and may also involving how you drive the car.
Or the basic physics will not allow you to achieve the end result anyway.
Thats why for setting up cars i tend to stick to just one car that i can experiment with
over an extended period of time on many different circuits.
Or if it is a new car to me, not get over involved if things do not go the way i want them to.
I then concentrate on the driveability of the car.

Just my point of view.:)

Lamborghini
Lamborghini has autoclutch, so very likely @PhilS13 is correct in what he says.

Generally the Lamborghini is a weird car to drive and very easily unsettled. Aris made a whole long post about it on the ACC forums. Basically, after they took the 4WD out of the car to make it RWD to conform tho the homologation rules, it became very heavily biased towards the rear, and as tires are standardized for blancpain, they are easily overwhelmed and so the car tends to oversteer a lot. It is recommended to set the car up for understeer to be able to control the rear.

It is recommended to set the car up for understeer to be able to control the rear.

I mean, i was driving the Lamborghini Huracan at Hugaroring perfectly in assetto corsa for example. And in competizione with the same car and circuit, even with a "understeer setup", it took me like 30 minutes to learn how to avoid spin, i couldn't keep the car on the track, because the physics are completely different.

Which do you think is more realistic?
Or will you change what you think if I or any one else say X when you think it is Y.
Can’t you judge by yourself? And If you cannot judge, then does it matter, since you can’t tell.
A little pathetic, don’t you think?
For the record I believe they are both equally realistic.:p

Which do you think is more realistic?
Or will you change what you think if I or any one else say X when you think it is Y.
Can’t you judge by yourself? And If you cannot judge, then does it matter, since you can’t tell.
A little pathetic, don’t you think?
For the record I believe they are both equally realistic.:p
I was supposing someone here have some experience with a real racing car and could judge which one is more realistic.

They are not equally realistic since they feel completely different.

Going by the fact that ACC uses the rules and regs of Blancpain GT (aero, tires etc) and AC used a more "generic" approach with several different tyre sets IMO ACC should hit it closer to RL. That said it's only a guess, and certainly like the Lamborghini in ACC more, but I'd not give a definitive opinion at least before the end of early access. Adding to that, aren't the cars in AC and ACC different model years? I'm vaguely aware of having read something to that effect.

The only person to know the answer to that would be the racing driver that drives the Lamborghini
on a specific circuit and drives ACC on that same circuit back to back.
and then kunos would rightfully say that ACC is not yet a finished package.
So at this moment in time it is a pointless discussion.

The only person to know the answer to that would be the racing driver that drives the Lamborghini
on a specific circuit and drives ACC on that same circuit back to back.
and then kunos would rightfully say that ACC is not yet a finished package.
So at this moment in time it is a pointless discussion.
no need for a real lamborghini driver, to know if it's more realistic, the weight transfer inpact on the car balance is enough to know it is more realistic, also the aero pitch sensitiveness etc, tyres alone ar emore realistic regarding tyre temps etc...

:)
I was supposing someone here have some experience with a real racing car and could judge which one is more realistic.

They are not equally realistic since they feel completely different.

Although I completely understand your response Albert.
Realistc has a specific meaning in this statement. The ability to make adjustments that have
a measurable end result is not the same as talking about a particular car being realistic.

Although I completely understand your response Albert.
Realistc has a specific meaning in this statement. The ability to make adjustments that have
a measurable end result is not the same as talking about a particular car being realistic.
what i mean is tha basic underlying behaviour of the 4 cars already realeased, is closer to what you get in real life.
O drove a F3 and a 430 GT2 car back in 2007 at barcelona racetrack. and the dinamics you can feel are more present in acc than in ac1

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back