Physics Fine-Tuning MOD | 2017

MGP17 Physics Fine-Tuning MOD | 2017 2.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
I know there are so many files, but it would indeed be great to know which file does what. I have adjusted the db teams, db pilots, QP times myself (which I want to send to you once complete) and the respawn times along a couple of other things. For now, I'll try to use the tyre files and player/ai bike physics folders and see what happens as I don't want to overwrite all these files.

Hi, I've tested your mod in 2 different races:
the first was at SachsenRing with Honda, AI difficult to realistic, no assist and no tyre wear. Started 20th and finished 11th. The second race was Assen with Ducati, same AI, assist but with tyre wear. Started 24th and finished 8th. The feeling with the physic is good, now the bike feel more havier to move, but I think you should add a little bit of braking power because in some corners you must brake too earlier that the AI. Also the qualifying is finally more difficult. This is a very good start! I'm wainting to try new updates and see the final version:D
Do you know what file I need to change to change the speed of the automatic pilot in boxes please?

@Jackhitman87 's lean angle mod in all its beauty at turn 13, Ricardo Tormo.
MotoGP17 2017-11-09 10-23-14-733.jpg

coming soon...

Hey man,
I've only just got the game and the first thing i always do when i get bike games is install your mod!
I'm in the redbull rookies atm at Aragon, the AI seem to be much more competitive, but their line seems to be a bit messed up in one of the tight right-left sections in sector 2, especially if there are multiple bikes close together, resulting in them losing multiple seconds per lap. is that because of the mod or because of milestone?

thanks

Last edited:
Hey man,
I've only just got the game and the first thing i always do when i get bike games is install your mod!
I'm in the redbull rookies atm at Aragon, the AI seem to be much more competitive, but their line seems to be a bit messed up in one of the tight right-left sections in sector 2, especially if there are multiple bikes close together, resulting in them losing multiple seconds per lap. is that because of the mod or because of milestone?

thanks
That is a known bug by Milestone. It happened since the day one. The RRC is a mess, just skip it as fast as you can.

Giovane, could you specify what are the changes in your update? Minor physics update. That's fine, but what changes are there in your new mod? cause I want to make sure before downloading.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 103 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 366 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 510 39.0%