Physics Fine-Tuning MOD | 2017

MGP17 Physics Fine-Tuning MOD | 2017 2.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Last edited:
what about trying in sections front & rear: full lean min coeff: 0.07 and full lean max coeff 0.1 ? lean limit could be pushed to 64 to make it faster on curves. What do you think?

Update the game through Steam. If not, download the older mod version 1.4.1 .
Or copy the dbidealtracktimes.bml file from the old data mix and replace it in the new 2.2 data.mix. The file hierarchy of that file is changed in the new milestone update along with other files or something like that. Either way support the game if you like it buy it and update it through Steam as Xtra-Large22 said.

Loving the new update so far!

EDIT: I think you may have switched qualifying pace with race pace or was this intentional? In races it seems everyone's 1 to 3 seconds faster than their qualifying pace, I've only done Moto3 races so far so I'm not sure if it's this way for the remaining classes.
It's just qualifying for moto3 and moto2 to not be optimised yet. I hadn't time to do that.
Motogp is complete. Moto2 and moto3 need some work.

This mod is everything i ever asked for!!! But i wish the A.I. was a biiiiiit quicker and harder, on SOME tracks :) It's fantastic though, the physics are just perfect!
haven't had a chance to install the new mod yet. can you point out where the A.I. is not competitive? Losail, Argentina, Texas? Because even if they are smooth on other parts of the track, these braking maneuvers mess it all up and you can always catch up. I am not sure why this happens in his mod, because @Jonix solved this in his mod. He has no Player Physics, so there has to be a way to combine the mods somehow. Maybe the two modders can communicate about that issue. When you mix the files right now, it doesn't work either due to the different skillscatalog, tyre, etc. I wonder what Jonix did to have the AI keep a smooth pace and not abruptly brake.

haven't had a chance to install the new mod yet. can you point out where the A.I. is not competitive? Losail, Argentina, Texas? Because even if they are smooth on other parts of the track, these braking maneuvers mess it all up and you can always catch up. I am not sure why this happens in his mod, because @Jonix solved this in his mod. He has no Player Physics, so there has to be a way to combine the mods somehow. Maybe the two modders can communicate about that issue. When you mix the files right now, it doesn't work either due to the different skillscatalog, tyre, etc. I wonder what Jonix did to have the AI keep a smooth pace and not abruptly brake.
Okay so texas is one of them because after the first corner the A.I. when it leans for the second corner it breaks as you said it's easy for me to catch up. Also from the tracks that i've tested right now assen is one of them, they break on the second corner while you should be on the gas and they mess me up.Jerez i think aswell, during the last sector they do that. Losail, Argentina, Le Mans, Mugello and Catalynia are fine. Although Spain the first two corners are messed up for the A.I. they go wide on the first and then follow it up by the second corner, after that they are really good on the rest of the track, but loose a hell of a lot time on the 2 corners. I hope there is a way to combine these two mods, then the game would be reaaaaally amazing!

wich is the file to change weather parameters...?? i missed something...i´m making too many races with clear weather in carreer mode...i found that a little od...!!

It's a good mod (at least better than default physics lol), but I feel very easy to ride (All aids OFF of course). You can make realistic laptimes yes, but I get bored soon lol sensation is that you don't need to push very hard to get them, for example, you can touch all kerbs with the front tyre into the corners and get more speed and bike stability is not affected. I think this sould be fixed at least.
I feel like playing with traction control everytime but I turn it off and still working on all bikes, it's only me or is there another way to turn it off?? Its frustrating to play like this, because the bike does almost all the job lol
Stability of the rear tyre on corner exit is very high in general, I think it's not as real as it is in real life, just my opinion, front tyre is OK, you need to be accurate on braking points to avoid going wide, great.

Good job and keep it up!
Thanks

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 89 7.5%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 124 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 334 28.2%