Physics Fine-Tuning MOD | 2017

MGP17 Physics Fine-Tuning MOD | 2017 2.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Wow!! @Giovaneveterano THIS IS THE ONE!!! I can start my career!!! It is challenging it is gripping it is exciting!!! Moto3 is a thrill so far and I haven't even raced yet, only free practice and QP!! Can't wait to see how the tyre wear pans out. This mod motivates me to do a full on career and report about it kind of what dynastymanager used to be. A thread where I will report on the career of a fictional rider. I will pay attention to keep the realism as high as possible throughout, so doing full on Moto3, Moto2 and MotoGP seasons and not switching during a season unless something drastic happens. Also, whenever possible, sign with teams that only have 1 rider.

I appreciate your hard work and cannot wait to report back! Why it won't let me leave a review is beyond me.

People , everyone should consider donating some money to Giovane, he takes a lot of time doing mods, he does them perfectly and quick and with no errors. Lets help this guy with his work ! ;) :D :thumbsup:

Can you go faster at COTA?;) (the answer is yes, but no harm in asking :D)
MotoGP17 2017-07-05 16-15-22-329.jpg

Today I ran some hotlaps in 4 different tracks, the times are incredibly close to real life.
COTA 2:02.790 (Honda)
Catalunya 1:43.820 (Yamaha)
Mugello 1:47.659 (Ducati)
Qatar 1:54.130 (Ducati)
Regarding the simulation department this mod has nothing to improve :thumbsup:

great work mate.

Quick question. With regards to the A.I running players of track and not seeing them. Can you address this or is that more Milestones area?

great work mate.

Quick question. With regards to the A.I running players of track and not seeing them. Can you address this or is that more Milestones area?
Default AI rams you in the back, I'm working on this. At the moment the AI keeps a realistic race pace and, most important, has the same brake distance as the player so no more ramming.
You can see here a full race as Iannone at Losail:

Default AI rams you in the back, I'm working on this. At the moment the AI keeps a realistic race pace and, most important, has the same brake distance as the player so no more ramming.
You can see here a full race as Iannone at Losail:

I solve AI ramming by increase +/- 10% player bike brake force. My reason is, AI can smooth brakes controlled by computer while player need to brake manually. Therefore player can wait to brake a little longer. Perhaps You might consider.

I started my career and got used to the Schedl KTM really quickly. Love the physics for the player, but after an incredible pole position (see screenshot) I also won the race fairly easily. Here's the problem, the A.I. slows down awkwardly in almost every corner at LOSAIL (only race I've done so far) and it just makes it easy for the player to pull away. Specifically Turn 2 and Turn 15

I started my career and got used to the Schedl KTM really quickly. Love the physics for the player, but after an incredible pole position, I also won the race fairly easily. Here's the problem, the A.I. slows down awkwardly in almost every corner at LOSAIL (only race I've done so far) and it just makes it easy for the player to pull away
If you download the 1.3 version (the latest), the moto3 race pace should have been fixed.
Maybe it's just a Losail bug, on motogp it has no problems, so that make me think about a moto3 issue. I'll look into it, but I advise you: it's not an easy fix.

If you download the 1.3 version (the latest), the moto3 race pace should have been fixed.
Maybe it's just a Losail bug, on motogp it has no problems, so that make me think about a moto3 issue. I'll look into it, but I advise you: it's not an easy fix.
latest version same problem. How about that pole lap though? 2:06.763!! On fire!! I have since adjusted the AI to do 2:06:2xxxx etc. Also, giving the AI more torque helps. The do not brake awkwardly in DEFAULT Milestone. It is no problem to lose the A.I. after each of those turns. Not just Losail...will report back

2_06_763.jpg

I had a go at running each of the classes at Qatar and this is what I was capable of doing
Moto3 Leopard- 2:05.568 (found the bike comfortable and intuitive)
Moto2 MarcVDS-1:59.316 (struggled to find balance and consistency under braking, plenty of time to find in this lap)
MotoGP Yamaha - 1:53.876 (Was comfortable straight away, had no issues with braking unlike the other two)

This mod is really great fun to ride and I look forward to seeing it improve

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 296 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 205 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%
  • < 5 years