Physics Fine-Tuning MOD | 2016

MGP16 Physics Fine-Tuning MOD | 2016 FINAL

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi,
i´m using the latest version of this mod and i run into a problem.
Dani Pedrosa is bugged in Catalunya. He is just standing around after exiting the pits, and teleports a couple of meters around the track every couple of seconds. it only happens to him, also it didn´t happen on other tracks i played so far.
I understand you don´t do anything on this mod anymore, but could you please point me in the right directions on witch files to check? Then i could fix it for myself.

Hi,
i´m using the latest version of this mod and i run into a problem.
Dani Pedrosa is bugged in Catalunya. He is just standing around after exiting the pits, and teleports a couple of meters around the track every couple of seconds. it only happens to him, also it didn´t happen on other tracks i played so far.
I understand you don´t do anything on this mod anymore, but could you please point me in the right directions on witch files to check? Then i could fix it for myself.
It also happens with Laverty in sachsenring if you see but he is back to motogp 15 and he is not updating this mod anymore :) Oh well i went back to motogp 15 aswell i love this game!! And his physics mod on that game is awesome!

I wrote a review some hour ago, forgot to mention that I noticed a very fast tyre consumption at the front, expecially during a race. It's very difficult to keep the tyre alive while keeping a fast pace.

You are very close to the perfection though. I would like to have some more agility (bike feels a little heavy at COTA T1), more traction on the rear, less tyre consumption on the front, and a longer 1st gear. The real pity is that lap times in Qualyfing are amazing, but during a race the AI is much more slower, something about 0.600/0.800 per lap.

play on simulation, pro physic
motogp is good, moto2 is better than default

when using xbox 360 controller, vibration feedback on brake is too less or low than default, how can i fix that since you no longer support this physic mods.

great work btw :)

play on simulation, pro physic
motogp is good, moto2 is better than default

when using xbox 360 controller, vibration feedback on brake is too less or low than default, how can i fix that since you no longer support this physic mods.

great work btw :)
Have a look into rumble file.
I decreased a lot the FFB because with the big sliding in the flat track it's very annoying

I have tested a mod for MotoGP14 by UrbanChaos2.0
It's the evolution of your mod, it's really great. He found a great balance on MotoGP14, hopefully the same can be made for VRTG?
I've redone all the physics. I have to concentrate on balance between AI and player and tyre wear.
Can you be more precise? What are the improvements of that mod?

I've redone all the physics. I have to concentrate on balance between AI and player and tyre wear.
Can you be more precise? What are the improvements of that mod?
I don't know, I have tested it and it was not so bad. The interesting part is that it works (according to him) for every category and every condition!

I have done only few laps in Valencia and Qatar with MotoGP class though

Here is a snippet:

MotoGP tests in Valencia are finished, not just the real ones ;)
Here's the results of my Physics MOD tests in Valencia to balance perfectly each Factory bike.
The front is REALLY loose, the rear is grippy and each bike has its own behaviour (best sector times confirmed that: Ducati in sector 1, Honda in sector 2 and 3, Yamaha in the tricky sector 4).

Test result.png

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 422 16.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 283 11.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 277 10.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 192 7.6%
  • < 5 years