Physics Fine-Tuning MOD | 2016

MGP16 Physics Fine-Tuning MOD | 2016 FINAL

Login or Register an account to download this content
I'm in disaster mode: AI works completely wrong! I'm tired of spending days on this game..

23c.png

If you do not enjoy to do this then i guess don't :) Because if it makes you mad and disaster mode and stuff you can leave it man :D There's no need to feel nervous and angry! What you did until now i like! 4th strokes dlc is perfect! It works!!

AI has everything stock but keeps wheelie after every corner. Tcs, antiwheelie, mass distribution don't change the problem.
I'd like to solve it, anyway the physics has a massive improvement over the last version

If you could, some day, update the modding guide with an AI section... would be wonderful! :ninja:

I'm trying to improve the AI of MGP15 game (my PC doesn't running VRTG very well) and this game is killing me! The main thing is the bike skidding a lot at corner exits if i decrease the mass of the bike or have too much top speed at the straights...

I've tried to replicate some AI variables of your mod and i got some improvements, but the AI stills to have much speed in the straights... can you tell me where to look?

I feel like i almost have no power at all when onto the corner and when coming out of the corner. Even with traction control off it's a big problem for me. I feel like the bike stops... So as a result argentina i always come last... Is it only me? I manually control the trottle and i also tried going full speed, changed my setup but nothing...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 345 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 236 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 235 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 296 13.4%