Physics Fine-Tuning MOD | 2016

MGP16 Physics Fine-Tuning MOD | 2016 FINAL

Login or Register an account to download this content
I tried another time packing with AI and TYRES from 1.1 but it changed nothing..I guess I'll give up. Still thanks for the support

Okay the mod is pretty good but not GREAT like the one you had in 2015... I swear if you make it EXACTLY like motogp15 it would be an incredible mod!!!
Ok, I'll keep it in mind for motogp 17.
motogp 16 is a terrible game to work on and I had thousand of problems to solve rather than trying new tweaks on the mod.
But I'm happier with some new physic tricks I made this year, even if the overall mod is worse due to the poor AI: hopefully I'll mix together the best parts in the next game using my 4 year modding experience + the huge help of a couple of guys here on RD :)

motogp 16 is a terrible game to work on and I had thousand of problems to solve rather than trying new tweaks on the mod.
But I'm happier with some new physic tricks I made this year, even if the overall mod is worse due to the poor AI: hopefully I'll mix together the best parts in the next game using my 4 year modding experience + the huge help of a couple of guys here on RD :)
I´m still editing your mod for a differences in bike manufacters and I will keep it for MotoGP 17 because I know Mliestone will make it the same so Honda is the same as Ducati... Now I have 90% Ducati feeling and about 85% Honda... I know that it is only 2 bikes but Yamaha is quite easy to do and other (slow) bikes such as KTM, Aprilia etc... I think I can finish it after first weeks playing MotoGP 17...
From Jerez I know that Aprilia feeling=huge temperature of front tire (so it will be hard to control during braking and leaning in corners) And also ..Thanks man for your mod.. I had to have a basic mod where I can make this kind of stuff and your physics mods are always awesome

Thank you very very much sir. You make my gaming experience way better! Can't wait for motogp 17!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back