Physics Fine-Tuning MOD | 2015

MGP15 Physics Fine-Tuning MOD | 2015 FINAL.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Regards!

Was playing the RHK's mod and realized that if i use a Factory bike is possible to reach the top riders, but with an Open is definitely IMPOSSIBLE. However in your mod, even with an open 1:54 i'm able to do that...

So i merge the RHK's physics with the rest of your mod and it was amazing! It is simply impossible with an Open bike times like 1.54. I've got 1.55.4 with the Aspar MotoGP Team pushing it to the limit! But with Repsol Honda could, with effort, 1.54.3 ~ 2 what is more credible...

I do not know the difference between the mods, but it's been great to get times like real life with the specific bikes!

When before with a RC213V-RS i was battling with Dovi, Cruthlow or Ianonne now i'm battling with Barbera, Bautista or Abraham (same bike performance)

I'm only posting this to tell you that your mod is great if you using a factory, but has small difference if you use less performatic bikes... Well i was using the v1.1, had some change about this on 2.0?

Regards!

Was playing the RHK's mod and realized that if i use a Factory bike is possible to reach the top riders, but with an Open is definitely IMPOSSIBLE. However in your mod, even with an open 1:54 i'm able to do that...

So i merge the RHK's physics with the rest of your mod and it was amazing! It is simply impossible with an Open bike times like 1.54. I've got 1.55.4 with the Aspar MotoGP Team pushing it to the limit! But with Repsol Honda could, with effort, 1.54.3 ~ 2 what is more credible...

I do not know the difference between the mods, but it's been great to get times like real life with the specific bikes!

When before with a RC213V-RS i was battling with Dovi, Cruthlow or Ianonne now i'm battling with Barbera, Bautista or Abraham (same bike performance)

I'm only posting this to tell you that your mod is great if you using a factory, but has small difference if you use less performatic bikes... Well i was using the v1.1, had some change about this on 2.0?

I actually have no idea how to make a specific bike slower than decrease torque and braking power.
Which files have you merged?

Honestly i never played the RHK's mod... Only tested the physics and i realized that the bike times that i can reach is similar to real life... 1.54.X to factorys, 1.54~55 to sattelites and 1.55.X+ to Opens...

When i merged this player physics with your AI (in fact, your entire mod except that two folders that i have mentioned), it matches very well with "my performance" + "bike used" against the AI. Like i said before...

Again: i'm just saying that because if i play your mod with a open bike, i'm reaching 1.54.X with default setup...

Just want to know if that 2.0 version have some changes about this behaviour...

Thanks for the reply! :)

Honestly i never played the RHK's mod... Only tested the physics and i realized that the bike times that i can reach is similar to real life... 1.54.X to factorys, 1.54~55 to sattelites and 1.55.X+ to Opens...

When i merged this player physics with your AI (in fact, your entire mod except that two folders that i have mentioned), it matches very well with "my performance" + "bike used" against the AI. Like i said before...

Again: i'm just saying that because if i play your mod with a open bike, i'm reaching 1.54.X with default setup...

No it hasn't. Bug thanks for your feedback, this is a .0 version, so it's a completely new mod (based on the 1.1, but it has a lot of new content).
So I'll work on it.
Cheers

The old difficulty system seems fine, I'll call it a "Difficulty Engine 2.0", it's the old one with some nice adjustments:
It's no more mandatory to switch to Hard with moto3 class, needed only in certain tracks.

Enjoy

You were right: in Losail I managed 1.53.889 (7th lap) on a Factory Honda and a 1.54.451 on a Avintia (but actually it was the first lap, so..)
Something has to change.. :p

I have a problem
Example: career, Misano, Suzuki
I qualified +0.8 from the leader, which is okay. I had to find a good setup. however, during FPs and QP I could lap around 1.34.high / 1.35 low with rear hards, while when I start race (50% distance, tyre wear off) I go slower and slower, my brakes stop working fine, my bike stops accelerating fine. Last laps are a nightmare, bikes shakes a lot in corner entry...
What can I do?

I have a problem
Example: career, Misano, Suzuki
I qualified +0.8 from the leader, which is okay. I had to find a good setup. however, during FPs and QP I could lap around 1.34.high / 1.35 low with rear hards, while when I start race (50% distance, tyre wear off) I go slower and slower, my brakes stop working fine, my bike stops accelerating fine. Last laps are a nightmare, bikes shakes a lot in corner entry...
What can I do?

That's strange. Tomorrow I'll make a race there. I'll keep you update.

Hey! First of all, thks for the mod, the ai is really good, but I just have a problem (if it is one), the bike (motogp class, didnt try the rest) feels heavy, I have trouble changing direction, it feels like Im turning in slowmo.. I understand the bike are heavy irl but in my case it just doesnt feel natural.

Hey! First of all, thks for the mod, the ai is really good, but I just have a problem (if it is one), the bike (motogp class, didnt try the rest) feels heavy, I have trouble changing direction, it feels like Im turning in slowmo.. I understand the bike are heavy irl but in my case it just doesnt feel natural.

The bike should turn really slow when you're accelerating because the rider cannot lean too much out of the bike.
That's fine and makes snakes sections A LOT challenging against the AI.

Yeah, you can argue that it's kinda strange and you have to be used to it, but it makes the player bike as close as possible as the AI bike and the real ones too.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back