FP:
image.png

QP:
image.png

WU:
image.png

RACE:
image.png

I'd drive in first almost 90% of the race, with Rossi and Lorenzo before ranging from 0.4seg to 1.2seg... but my tires were finished AGAIN (with HARD tyres this time) and i lost 9 positions in the 2 final laps!:mad:

About the tyre wear: with soft tyre i could make 12~15 laps at maximum and with hard 18~20 laps... But i don't know if i must deliberately lose positions to save tyre, or i'm not accelerating smoothly enough or the tyre wear is too much, Because i followed the opponents closely, i could see that they don't easily skids, and i got close enough to accelerate like they, but they don't leave marks in the road while i leave marks...

Well, is this! This MOD is AMAZING! Now: Austin!:cool:

Here's the times:

MotoGP - Losail Circuit - Yamaha Movistar [My own pilot]

FP:
image.png

QP:
image.png

WU:
image.png

RACE:
image.png

I'd drive in first almost 90% of the race, with Rossi and Lorenzo before ranging from 0.4seg to 1.2seg... but my tires were finished AGAIN (with HARD tyres this time) and i lost 9 positions in the 2 final laps!:mad:

About the tyre wear: with soft tyre i could make 12~15 laps at maximum and with hard 18~20 laps... But i don't know if i must deliberately lose positions to save tyre, or i'm not accelerating smoothly enough or the tyre wear is too much, Because i followed the opponents closely, i could see that they don't easily skids, and i got close enough to accelerate like they, but they don't leave marks in the road while i leave marks...

Well, is this! This MOD is AMAZING! Now: Austin!:cool:
Your times are amazing! I can not get anywhere near them. My best is only low 1min59sec:cry:
I feel this mod is better for elite players rather than average players like me.

Your times are amazing! I can not get anywhere near them. My best is only low 1min59sec:cry:
I feel this mod is better for elite players rather than average players like me.
My times were about 1:59 too, at the beginning of use this mod! It just takes time to get the right brake spots! Use a good controller (mine are XBOX 360 joystick), it helps a lot!

Here a lap on Losail: 1:55.243

To Giovaneveterano:

In this video at 1:35 (entrance of corner 17): you can see the changing from tucked to non-tucked and the little time (matter of milliseconds) to the response of the bike what i'm saying. I know thats minimal, but is annoying because you can't push the limit!

541866f4139203.03338782.png

Great mod bro!! I will come back to MotoGP soon (playing SW Battlefront now). ONly problem I had with moto2 (now I finished the season and moved to MotoGP) is that I could race with top AI only with soft tyres. That means my tyres where finished by the end of the race, kept crashing on last laps. On the other hand, I can finish the race with hard tyres but I was a second slower (fighting for 8th place with a top developed Kalex). Maybe I'm too slow lol, I would tweak the tyre files a bit:
-Make soft tyres less wear during race. In the game tyres are ok unti 90% of the race, then they quickly drop. Shouldn't it be more linear? So it goes 90%- 80% etc. In the game it is around 100%/90% during the race, then in the last laps it goes to 20%.
You should be able to race with softs, you should suffer at the end but not slow down seconds...
-Make hard tyres a bit faster, they are a second slower than soft compound

Thanks for your mod (nevermind if you don't want to change it this way, this is just a feedback!)

Moto2 - Aragón

Man... i spent an entire afternoon trying to catch low 1:51 (time reached by AI in FP/QP/WU) and it's ****ing impossible to me! Max i can reach is high 1:52 with suffering (delaying corner entry, almost falling several times, riding at limit)! :confused:

Seeing the statistics of this circuit, the maximum at this year was low 1:52...

The tire wear was only fine, because the tires reached the end of the race at half and the way I ran on this track was to be nearing the end (my opinion).

Same thing: slow to change the "tucked-in" to "Non-tucked" behavior.:unsure:

Merry Xmas to everybody!:D

Your mod is amazing! I finally love playing motogp 15, because before ai sucks and was impossible to fall... Now is more competitive but please stop to slow down ai, because i really love the 0.9.4 where i can beat ai only by starting in the first 2 row... Now is amazing anyway and hard but i really loves the impossible difficulty of before version... Why don't u put the hard difficulty like now and the realistic like the before version! Thanks anyway for ur fantastic mod and merry christmas!!!

Your mod is amazing! I finally love playing motogp 15, because before ai sucks and was impossible to fall... Now is more competitive but please stop to slow down ai, because i really love the 0.9.4 where i can beat ai only by starting in the first 2 row... Now is amazing anyway and hard but i really loves the impossible difficulty of before version... Why don't u put the hard difficulty like now and the realistic like the before version! Thanks anyway for ur fantastic mod and merry christmas!!!

OMG! As you can see in the previous posts people complain about the AI is too fast. For me is really really hard to make everyone happy.
If the AI speed is your problem I'll post down here in the next few days a tutorial on how to customize AI speed. Is super simple.

Yes i know it! Is seriously so simple to change ai speed?? because i know to change qualifying ai speed but i don't know how do u change the speed during the race!! Thanks for the fast anwser!

Ps: Sono italiano! Grazie per il tuo fantastico lavoro!

Yes i know it! Is seriously so simple to change ai speed?? because i know to change qualifying ai speed but i don't know how do u change the speed during the race!! Thanks for the fast anwser!

Ps: Sono italiano! Grazie per il tuo fantastico lavoro!

Have a look in the same file into data.mix: vechicles/ai/difficulties (if I remember correctly)
ai_time_modifier changes race speed. It works exactly as qualifying speed.
Now values are 0.995 for Q and 0.979 for Race.
If you increase Q value the AI is slower in qualifying, if you increase the R value the AI is faster is race.
So try to put 0.980 for race and 0.992 for qualifying.
Every 0.001 is 1 tenth in game.

So it's impossible also change the time for free practice and qualifying?
For example the ai are faster in free practice because with all 50 minutes can go to the qualifying_time_generation_min easily than in 15 min of qp.

So it's impossible also change the time for free practice and qualifying?
For example the ai are faster in free practice because with all 50 minutes can go to the qualifying_time_generation_min easily than in 15 min of qp.

That's something I'm looking for month. AI is actually too fast in FP compared to real life but I can't fine the line where the game tell to riders how fast they should go.
If you find those lines it would be really useful.

The line is in skillcatalog, for every AI there is a timegeneration that generate the time but we must use that for qp and fp... we can't divide the 2 session times....

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back