Physics Fine-Tuning MOD | 2015

MGP15 Physics Fine-Tuning MOD | 2015 FINAL.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
I support your mod and I think it achieves the goal of closing the gap between the player and the AI. This way, the inevitable single player game, becomes more appealing.
To be honest I don't have any issue with the bike behaviour from the original game. In my opinion the bike handles well and in a realistic way, within the boundaries of the game, walking the fine line between being a credible rendition of the MOTOGP experience (you can call it simulation if you like) while remaining approachable. The AI though, is afflicted by several problems. Some come from the necessity of adapting the physics to bot riders and calibrating the difficulty on the skill level of a wide range of humans. Some are simple oversights: the AI do not consume tyres during a race and, maybe related , the race pace is impressively consistent with the result that the same rider always win (yes, I am looking at you Zarco and you Kent).
Your work is improving these aspects of the game making it a more enjoyable experience. We should all thank you for that.
I do not agree on the idea of controlling the rider with left/right of your pad. You can already control the movement of the rider with the right stick to some degree while the left controls a little bit of both. I am convinced that a bike simulation should always have some level of assisted steering (mostly in the form of progressive input dampening and lean angle control) otherwise the controls would be overly complicated and frustrating.
I apologize for the kilometric post.

Get ready

IMG_20160615_191827.jpg

Steam will release the game in 26 hours!
In Italy the June 16th it's 5 hours far, so why I have to wait so much time? :(
ahahahah ho fatto lo stesso errore lo scorso anno! non sai che noia non poterlo nemmeno istallare in anticipo e giocarlo offline lo avevo preso tre giorni in anticipo e sono stato tre giorni a guardare la copertina:mad:

i have made the same mistake last year i buy the game three days before the release date and stay three days to looking the disk cause cannot istall ther game on steam and play it offline:roflmao:

ahahahah ho fatto lo stesso errore lo scorso anno! non sai che noia non poterlo nemmeno istallare in anticipo e giocarlo offline lo avevo preso tre giorni in anticipo e sono stato tre giorni a guardare la copertina:mad:

i have made the same mistake last year i buy the game three days before the release date and stay three days to looking the disk cause cannot istall ther game on steam and play it offline:roflmao:

On Steam I'm Giovaneveterano.
Add me :D

Man this mod made this game my favourite motogp game ever! I would really be interested if you could do the exact, but exact same mod for either VRTG or motogp17! But even if you don't i don't mind, because i'll play this forever! Dude i love this, the leaning the AI the physics of course! I love it!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 257 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 169 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 167 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 125 7.4%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 231 13.8%