Physics Fine-Tuning MOD | 2014

MGP14 Physics Fine-Tuning MOD | 2014 FINAL

Login or Register an account to download this content
I haven't tried this one yet, but have a question about the rearbrake.. Can you use it to 'slide' into corners, like it were poorly implemented in MotoGP 13.
Watching Marc Márquez in the real races he really skids around, in the insane way Haga did in superbikes, back in the days

No it's not possible to slide in like Marquez, even with a huge rear brake. But with this mod I try to make it as possible as I can, I love the way that guy slide into the corner.

INFORMATIVE
Hi guys, good news here. I said that I will not release a new update soon, but I have to withdraw what I said: I found a way to avoid 3 data.mix for the moto3 to fix the 4 and 1 second bug and I think this is sooo comfortable.
So now I have:
1 database for motogp&moto2 that works all the time
and 1 database for moto3 that works in every track as well and fix also the "4 seconds" bug

WIP: rubberizing during weekend. Some tracks have a big improvement during race from what I've seen this season (I know Losail and Rio Hondo over all)

That's all. I can release another update right now and annoy all of you again, but if you are impatient to try this new (imo useful) update, just thumbsup this post :thumbsup:
Have a good day and stay tuned.

how i play this mod? when i'm on career must put data mix for moto 3 play career til the end of season and than put again moto 2 and motogp data.mix and start new season? is it right?

@Giovaneveterano Theres a graphics bug with the mod, since milestones last official patch with the rear tyre. When your mod is applied the rear tyre has no stripe like the front and has a graphical glitch during the gameplay that makes the rear tyre look like its flickering and not being solid grey all the time. If i remove your mod, the rear tyre gets fixed. Can you please fix that? Other than that, your mod is perfect :)

@Giovaneveterano Theres a graphics bug with the mod, since milestones last official patch with the rear tyre. When your mod is applied the rear tyre has no stripe like the front and has a graphical glitch during the gameplay that makes the rear tyre look like its flickering and not being solid grey all the time. If i remove your mod, the rear tyre gets fixed. Can you please fix that? Other than that, your mod is perfect :)

Yeah, I know, beacuse my mod is based on version 1.000, now Milestone update the data.mix so my mod is not fully supported with new update.
But I can't install the update on my PC (stupid Milestone) so I can't update my mod! I'm sorry.

Here is my report after extensive Career Mode testing:

MOTO3

PROS:
- close fights
- real lap times and riders positions
- great physics

CONS:
- virtually none

MOTO2

PROS:
- riders positions are realistic
- great physics

CONS:
- once I sign with a top team I win every race by over 0.8 secs, that takes away a lot of realism...in fact, it was Technomag carXpert. Solid team, but hardly winning all races. Aegerter finished 5th.
- lap times not always realistic

As usual, I am testing with highest difficulty and realism. Next up, MotoGP.

Last edited:
Here is my report after extensive Career Mode testing:

MOTO3

PROS:
- close fights
- real lap times and riders positions
- great physics

CONS:
- virtually none

MOTO2

PROS:
- riders positions are realistic
- great physics

CONS:
- once I sign with a top team I win every race by over 0.8 secs, that takes away a lot of realism...in fact, it was Technomag carXpert. Solid team, but hardly winning all races. Aegerter finished 5th.
- lap times not always realistic

As usual, I am testing with highest difficulty and realism. Next up, MotoGP.

Thank you for the feedback. Let me explain: "lap times not always realistic" is because I want to use the fewest possible data.mix files to avoid confusion, so the multiplier for the motogp's lap times is the same as the moto2, so, I know, they are not perfect. As you can see in moto3 and motogp lap times are better because the data.mix are arranged on those classes.

For the teams performance in moto2 I can fix it. Just tell me better what you exactly want.

For the teams performance in moto2 I can fix it. Just tell me better what you exactly want.
Makes sense about the Moto2 scenario. Thanks for explaining. Now, regarding performances, basically everyone has no chance. Rabat, Kallio, Vinales, etc. etc. are way off. Since signing with Technomag carXpert I have won every race, pole position as well by over 0.8 in Qualifying and at least 3 seconds in races. The last 2 races, including Indianapolis I won by over 5.5 seconds, but spots 2-4 are tightly fought. I thought the data.mix and content.mix (as many Moto2 + Moto3 bikes are adjusted there) already reflects that, as my A.I. Mod is very accurate regarding riders positions. It just seems that the A.I. is too slow and I thought the A.I. speed could not be adjusted...

I have a easy question - two data.mix files - one for moto3 and one for motogp/moto2 - so i can only have the mod installed for some of the classes at the same time?

Will onlineplay be possible at any time?

No i get that part. But then i need to replace the file for when im driving moto3 - and when i go over to moto2 and MotoGP, i have to replace it with another file.

I thought it would be possible to have 1ONE file - replace data mix only one time?

No i get that part. But then i need to replace the file for when im driving moto3 - and when i go over to moto2 and MotoGP, i have to replace it with another file.

I thought it would be possible to have 1ONE file - replace data mix only one time?

Different data.mix adjust the lap time during the entire weekend. The physic mod works likewise in every class, but I worked a lot to optimize the AI and the only way to do that is to have 2 data files.
Believe me: a couple of updates ago there was 6 data.mix files, I've done an huge work around that!

Reactions: rkh
When I install any of your data.mix files - my game crashes. :(
Too bad, I was really hoping for some better racing experience.
But hey... thank you anyway... it seems you have done a lot of work.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 326 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 459 39.3%