[PHYSICS] 1966 Jaguar XJ13 (S0 & S1) data + CSP extension & color pack

Cars [PHYSICS] 1966 Jaguar XJ13 (S0 & S1) data + CSP extension & color pack 1.99

Login or Register an account to download this content
@Dirk Steffen Please check the original download post, it mentions where the current version is hosted on the Installation paragraph (tip). It's the proper version to be used as a base, not so sure about the last version that was hosted on RD before.

@Vintagedriver01 If you were the person that left 3 stars on the aforementioned resource on another forum on account of the rear window, please be more kind to it or older pre-csp mods suffering from similar unexpected issues much later.

When the model was created and tested, missing a transparency setting on the rear window wasn't an issue that could be as noticeable in vanilla AC or early csp versions. Hopefully the csp patch included with this update sorts it (workaround code was added for that particular problem). But if there are still similar issues, let me know/post a screen in this thread -- hopefully they can be sorted in similar ext config fashion, so the original (but untouched model file-wise) can show in its glory.

Last edited:
Yes, I followed that link earlier, sadly the download link is only accessible for members of that forum :-(
I was hoping there was another link available. But that's ok, ... one cannot have all the cars ;-)

No worries. :)

It's just that we can't really have a conversation there. You get one post, I get one reply. Probably not useful. Did you ever get it sorted out? Still happy to help!

@ApexVGear for your blocked center mirror issues please you can use this update over the final April 18' version hosted at assettocorsamods.net and follow the installation instructions (it's important to delete original skins). It's just an obj transparency issue that is patched via the bundled config in this resource. Plus, and more important than that, enjoy aphidgod's physics udpate.
Screenshot_jaguar_xj13_s1_ks_barcelona_19-3-121-2-2-44.jpg
Unfortunately the car's interior facing rear glass is in the same obj as the outside one, so you'll still have to live with those cubemap reflections. Using proper shader settings for interior would then affect the exterior negatively.
As a workaround, If you disable "high quality" mirrors on video settings, transparent pieces won't be rendered on mirror view.
Screenshot_jaguar_xj13_ks_barcelona_19-3-121-1-41-2.jpg

(Hopefully I'm pinging the right person, as I don't have an account were I saw the original post)

Last edited:
@aphidgod first of all, my compliments, this car is wonderful, I didn't know it existed until a few days ago. I have a question regarding this super car. I wonder if there will be a last update that could add the movement of the wipers, so that they can also be used in the rain, and maybe even the possibility of opening the doors. I know it would take more hours of work, but I think it could be an update that would finally do justice to this magnificent car.

Red_Manuel, a fan

Last edited:
( Edit: Found out why, i had the extended physics on for the rain fx)
I installed the patch and found out that for example: I was playing in the Le grand circuit mod and gave a little touch to the walls and the car jumped agressively (even at low speeds jumps ) and ended up in its roof so i had to remove the data file and returned to use the original data folder, but that does not happen in the early car (i used the v1.0 of the xj)

btw i made a quick wiper animation using the extension file of the patch for the assetto corsa club version of the mod (v0.97)(because the v1.0 has the wiper mesh fused to the nearby chrome bolts) in the end i combined v0.97 with the patch without the actual data physics for the moment

paste it in the ext_config file:

[WIPERS_TRACE_...]
SURFACE =Windscreen
WIPERS=Wipers_SUB0,Wipers_SUB1, Wipers_SUB2,Wipers_SUB3

[ANIMATED_WIPER_...]
MESHES =Wipers_SUB0,Wipers_SUB1, Wipers_SUB2,Wipers_SUB3
UNDERLYING_SURFACE = Windscreen
DEBUG =1

[MESH_ADJUSTMENT_...]
MESHES =Wipers_SUB0,Wipers_SUB1, Wipers_SUB2,Wipers_SUB3
MOVE_TO = modelRoot:y

[BASIC]
DISABLE_WIPER_KSANIM = 1

[ANIMATED_WIPER_0]
DEBUG = 1
MESHES = Wipers_SUB0, Wipers_SUB1, Wipers_SUB2, Wipers_SUB3
UNDERLYING_SURFACE = Windscreen
GROUP_0 = 'Wipers_SUB3@A=*', 'Wipers_SUB0@A=5-11', 'Wipers_SUB2@A=*', 'Wipers_SUB1@A=2'
GROUP_0_ANGLE_TO = 120.000000
GROUP_0_AXIS = 0.030152, 0.916160, 0.399677
GROUP_0_AXIS_OFFSET_0 = 0.000000, 0.707107, 0.707107
GROUP_0_AXIS_OFFSET_1 = 0.000000, 0.707107, 0.707107
GROUP_0_END = -0.551972, 0.792483, 0.531074
GROUP_0_PIVOT = -0.199310, 0.772961, 0.873111
GROUP_0_BASE_AXIS = 0.030152, 0.916160, 0.399677
GROUP_0_BASE_PIVOT = -0.199310, 0.772961, 0.873111

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes