[PHYSICS] 1937 Mercedes W125 Grand Prix data update

Cars [PHYSICS] 1937 Mercedes W125 Grand Prix data update 0.92

Login or Register an account to download this content
If @Nicecuppatea is into it, I could package the driver with this thing for the "final" update. 60s guy works well enough, but a 20s guy would probably be better. :)
There is also the option of the driver_skidlid model from Legion's Auto Union Type C Stromlinie, which has more 1930s style goggles. Either one would work well, just depends on who you can get approval from.

BTW, did you know that the W125 with its biggest engine used 100 liters of fuel (ethanol-acetone) per 100 kilometers? Modern day roadcars use ~6-7 liters per 100 km. Quite a thirsty little thing that I-8 engine :)
Have to say I had no idea. I could imagine W125 would be quite thirsty but didn't know it was that much.

The fuel consumption of this mod seems to be quite a bit lower than that?

I have encountered a crash after the latest update, is this something that is unique to me or has there been anyone else encountering this problem? I am have tried it on the Goodwood Hillclimb track, Bremgarten, and a few vanilla AC tracks and it is still doing it.

if it helps this is the error message

Error might have something to do with:

AC\caravatar.cpp (2188): CarAvatar::setVisible
AC\mirrortexturerenderer.cpp (115): MirrorTextureRenderer::render
AC\sim.cpp (2558): Sim::renderScene
AC\game.cpp (275): Game::render
AC\game.cpp (126): Game::onIdle
AC\game.cpp (210): Game::run
AC\acs.cpp (477): wWinMain
f:\dd\vctools\crt\crtw32\dllstuff\crtexe.c (618): __tmainCRTStartup
I'm having the same exact problem with another car (google got me here), anyone knows how it gets fixed? @aphidgod maybe? I'm stuck with nothing useful on the internet at the moment.. HELP!

Thanks!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back