PHYSIC (MORE LEAN ANGLE + MORE BRAKES POWER)

MGP16 PHYSIC (MORE LEAN ANGLE + MORE BRAKES POWER) 1.1 (fixed)

Login or Register an account to download this content
Fransonic13 submitted a new resource:

PHYSIC (MORE LEAN ANGLE + MORE BRAKES POWER) - physic

NO MORE TO UNDERSTEER.

i'd give you this 2 .bml files. so, you can combine this mods with other mods
first one is DEFAULTBIKEMOTOGP.bml,
the second is TYRESCATALOG_MOTOGP.bml (only use this if you are newbie:LOL)

how to install :
just read the instruction.
this only work for MOTOGP CLASS

say thanks if you like it
just tell me if you need mod like this on the moto2&moto3.
i'll upload it later.

View attachment 183548 View attachment 183550

Read more about this resource...

Fransonic13 updated PHYSIC (MORE LEAN ANGLE + MORE BRAKES POWER) with a new update entry:

PHYSIC (MORE LEAN ANGLE + MORE BRAKES POWER)

hey guys, here the update
added new lean angle and brake forces for moto2 and YZF R1M.
enjoy !

i've edited lean angle and brake forces for moto3, but i think i'm failed. the bike doesn't feel right, so maybe next update for moto3 bike.

ohh and for tomymamani, i'd just realize, the old 4-strokes .bml doesn't have the bike properties, so there is nothing i can do to renew the lean angle. my apologies dude, need more time to research.

Read the rest of this update entry...

hey, I have a little problem, since I install the last update there is a bug/glitch that let u turn at like 70° on the 500cc bikes, I dont know exactly why couse I see that u didnt change any 500cc file, can u check if u have the same problem too?

hey, I have a little problem, since I install the last update there is a bug/glitch that let u turn at like 70° on the 500cc bikes, I dont know exactly why couse I see that u didnt change any 500cc file, can u check if u have the same problem too?

yeah i've some problem to. didn't realize if the 500cc-2strokes bike use moto2 tyrecatalog.
check the update buddy

hey, thx for the fast answer and the 1.2 update, unfortunately the bug hasnt change, I would like to show u some footage but my pc is a brick so I cant record, but for make u a reference, I make a 1.26.000 on kevin schwantz suzuki on Jerez, thats 10+ faster than the motogp record, is almost as fast as an F1 car lol, its fun for a arcade mode but it isnt when u want a more realistic game, hope u could fix it ;)

hey, thx for the fast answer and the 1.2 update, unfortunately the bug hasnt change, I would like to show u some footage but my pc is a brick so I cant record, but for make u a reference, I make a 1.26.000 on kevin schwantz suzuki on Jerez, thats 10+ faster than the motogp record, is almost as fast as an F1 car lol, its fun for a arcade mode but it isnt when u want a more realistic game, hope u could fix it ;)

how about a couple of screenshot ?
did you use custom rider for the event or official rider ??

time trial with official rider, Im gonna try to catch some screenshots of the bike on slow and fast turns, but I insist, If I can make a 1.26m on a 500cc but 1.37 on a modded 2016 motogp bike it must to be for something xD

time trial with official rider, Im gonna try to catch some screenshots of the bike on slow and fast turns, but I insist, If I can make a 1.26m on a 500cc but 1.37 on a modded 2016 motogp bike it must to be for something xD

hahaha my apologies buddy.
i'll fixed it after i'd finish my thesis.
but i'll try ASAP.

Hey dude, had a jam yesterday on the moto2 bikes and I think ya may have the lean angle set a bit too much, was able to lap around brno 14 secs faster with AI on realistic, from what i saw I had almost twice the lean angle of the AI riders and honestly felt like i was in an F1 car lol, otherwise loving the hell outta this mod!!!!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 180 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 354 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 496 39.1%