photos and videos

Bez

All the gear, no idea...
Any chance we can have info showing on the media? at the moment only way you can find out what each pic/vid is, is by hovering and waiting for info to pop up, makes the process kinda clunky.

Some text I found on the issue in the premium-forum:

Certain older YouTube apps will no longer be supported after April 2015

If you see this video in your YouTube app’s video feeds, your device is affected. (Note: If the video appears unexpectedly in a web browser, it means that website is using an outdated method to access YouTube videos.)

As we upgrade the YouTube Data API to bring more features, we’ll begin shutting down the old version on April 20, 2015. This will result in the current YouTube app not working on certain device models from 2012 and older.

We will continue to focus our efforts on improving our official YouTube app for TV which is available on most 2013 and newer Smart TVs and Blu-ray players, game consoles, streaming devices, and set-top boxes (e.g. Virgin Media, BSkyB Now TV Box, TiVo). You can find a list of our device partners here.

So how do we upload youtube video's at the moment?

I've tried numerous browsers (IE, Chrome, Firefox) from 2 different PC's and still all i receive is the above "Please enter a positive whole number."

we lost the video info under the media again :mad: last time we lost this info we at least knew which game we were looking at, now aswell as not knowing the car and track we don't know which game the mystery car/track combo is from

hover isn't an option on the tablet and phone I use to view the site.

"Generic titles" are quite important in any kind of library, wether that's media or literature, the current setup would be like walking into a library to find all the covers of the books simply had cover art and no text, not very useable.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back