Photorealistic PPFilter C13 Camera Obscura

Misc Photorealistic PPFilter C13 Camera Obscura 2.2.14

Login or Register an account to download this content
Well, you're the first person to report this that specifically. I'll look into it. I assume the change is most noticeable at midday in clear weather?
yes day, midday, sunrise, etc except for dusk/night there doesn't seem to be a change. Maybe there is but i haven't noticed it

Hey, thanks for the awesome filter! Install worked fine, slider shows up in PP tab. Nevertheless every time I start a drive it is very dark, then I have to reset pure in the pure tab and everything looks great. But I have to do the reset every time. Any idea how to persist the setting / solve that? Thanks a lot!

Hey, thanks for the awesome filter! Install worked fine, slider shows up in PP tab. Nevertheless every time I start a drive it is very dark, then I have to reset pure in the pure tab and everything looks great. But I have to do the reset every time. Any idea how to persist the setting / solve that? Thanks a lot!
Have you tried saving settings after resetting them?

Ciba1991 updated Photorealistic PPFilter C13 Camera Obscura with a new update entry:

Future work and other filters

While I'm in the pre-production phase of Cmaera Obscura 3.0, i invite you to have a look at C13 AEGIS - a more dramatic and filmic filter i've been developing for the past half year or so. While i get a RD page set up, you can grab it via any of the links in the video description. I will have more news on Camera Obscura soon.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Dont know what I did wrong, but the game with this filter looks very, very bright. :(

20230717192309_1.jpg

Dont know what I did wrong, but the game with this filter looks very, very bright. :(

View attachment 680899
It's been a long time since i've touched this so let's just cover the basics and we'll see where that takes us. I assume you are running pure 0.190. Did you install by manually extracting to your ac folder? You can check if the filter is installer correctly, by opening the pure config app and going to the pp tab. if the preset slider is there, it's installed correctly. Please check on this and get back to me

It's been a long time since i've touched this so let's just cover the basics and we'll see where that takes us. I assume you are running pure 0.190. Did you install by manually extracting to your ac folder? You can check if the filter is installer correctly, by opening the pure config app and going to the pp tab. if the preset slider is there, it's installed correctly. Please check on this and get back to me
Sorry, my mistake, i did something wrong.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back